• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 03:29:38 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Brewday signup - January 27th

Started by Padraic, January 17, 2013, 09:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Padraic

Kickoff at around 10:30 and will probably run until 15:00/16:00.

1. Padraic

beerfly

should be free this time

1. Padraic
2. beerfly

Ailbhe

1. Padraic
2. beerfly
3. Ailbhe
4. Páidí

Partridge9

QuoteKickoff at around 10:30 and will probably run until 15:00/16:00.

1. Padraic

Sounds good to me - I dont mind doing the extract again.

Padraic

Sounds good to me - I dont mind doing the extract again.

Thanks James, I was just going to pm you about that!

1. Padraic
2. beerfly
3. Ailbhe
4. Páidí
5. Partridge9

irish_goat

1. Padraic
2. beerfly
3. Ailbhe
4. Páidí
5. Partridge
6. Thomas

JimmyM

I wont be around for most of the day - but i hope to get in maybe at some stage later on if yous are still around
Formerly JamesM.

CARA

1. Padraic
2. beerfly
3. Ailbhe
4. Páidí
5. Partridge
6. Thomas
7. Cara (Declan)
Upa Sesh

brian_c

I hope to make it in for a least a few hours.

1. Padraic
2. beerfly
3. Ailbhe
4. Páidí
5. Partridge
6. Thomas
7. Cara (Declan)
8. brian_c

Ciderhead

Hi Padraic can't make this one surprise surprise  but as I've said in previous posts would like to contribute something and that I am not just a knocker :(
I know you don't need hops ;)
In HBC tomorrow at 1 can you PM me if you are short of anything or even if you need it for your next one.
Also happy to collect for you personal stuff if you just mark it for walk in collection when placing your order for my attention?

Padraic

QuoteHi Padraic can't make this one surprise surprise  but as I've said in previous posts would like to contribute something and that I am not just a knocker :(
I know you don't need hops ;)
In HBC tomorrow at 1 can you PM me if you are short of anything or even if you need it for your next one.
Also happy to collect for you personal stuff if you just mark it for walk in collection when placing your order for my attention?

It's a pity you can't make it, I think we've got all of the ingredients we need for the brewday but thanks for the kind offer! I might take you up on it next time around!

There is no need to contribute anything, we just want to get homebrewers and potential homebrewers out to hopefully learn a bit and enjoy the social side of homebrewing!

Mike

I had this in my diary for Saturday!  Can't do Sundays unfortunately as I have training.

Jacob

1. Padraic
2. beerfly
3. Ailbhe
4. Páidí
5. Partridge
6. Thomas
7. Cara (Declan)
8. brian_c
9. Jacob

Padraic

QuoteI had this in my diary for Saturday!  Can't do Sundays unfortunately as I have training.

Sorry for moving the goalposts, there was a schedule clash with another event at TOG so Saturday ended up being a non runner!