• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 19, 2024, 06:51:53 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

BJCP Tasting 2020 - Demo Class - Interest Thread

Started by Partridge9, November 19, 2020, 07:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve lamond

Has my membership lapsed, thought I was set to auto renew?

Slev

Am a bit late to the party. Would have loved to be part of this.

Is there a possibility of the session to be recorded, so the likes of myself could order the same beers and replicate for ourselves afterwards? Would be a very useful education tool

Leapdude

Quote from: Slev on November 30, 2020, 10:06:11 AMAm a bit late to the party. Would have loved to be part of this.

Is there a possibility of the session to be recorded, so the likes of myself could order the same beers and replicate for ourselves afterwards? Would be a very useful education tool

Yeah would appreciate this as well

Partridge9

Folks - Please add you name to the waiting list - if your interested in the class
If anyone drops out we can squeeze you in. Please note - you need to be a full member to avail of the free class.

Thanks

James

Slev

Quote from: Partridge9 on December 01, 2020, 02:38:10 PMFolks - Please add you name to the waiting list - if your interested in the class
If anyone drops out we can squeeze you in. Please note - you need to be a full member to avail of the free class.

Thanks

James

Will do. But the list (registration) is closed, so can't add waiting list to it

Partridge9

Sorry - I meant add on here - apologies !!

1: Partridge

Partridge9

Quote from: BeersIveKnown on November 26, 2020, 05:03:39 PMHas my membership lapsed, thought I was set to auto renew?

It depends on how you did the paypal - its optional.
Check your paypal - if you have paid - ping the paypal transaction ID in a PM and we will update your status.

Its often not as smooth as it should be !!

James

Donny

Would it be possible to get on that waiting list too? I know I'm a little late to the party.

Partridge9

Folks - full members will get preference on the waiting slots - if the forum doesn't display you are a full member (and your all paid up) - get in touch and we will fix it up straight away  :)