• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 19, 2024, 09:12:20 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

New member from Clonsilla, Dublin 15 with a query

Started by John the Gardener, December 01, 2020, 10:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John the Gardener

Thanks for your advice. Firstly I googled the product.  Then I looked at the article on this site about wiring etc. and it seems a lot of effort for an amateur like me.  I understand the diagrams, but I cannot see myself getting to the stage of having a fridge acting as a cooler etc. I just want to brew beer/stout, bottle it and enjoy it.  All I need is to ensure I keep it at the right temperature so that it carbonates properly and that the finished product looks, pours and tastes like the  product advertised if I follow the instructions carefully.  I apologise if this sounds simplistic, and I am certainly not being dismissive, far from it, I appreciate all the hints and advice I get,  but I am new to the hobby and maybe with time I might get more professional and adventurous about how I brew. 

Mudder

"but I cannot see myself getting to the stage of having a fridge acting as a cooler etc" Famous last words of John the Gardener, fast forward to 2022

mick02

Quote from: Mudder on December 04, 2020, 09:32:51 AM"but I cannot see myself getting to the stage of having a fridge acting as a cooler etc" Famous last words of John the Gardener, fast forward to 2022

I was going to say the same myself!  ;D
NHC Committee member