• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 09:50:54 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

New Tipperary Homebrewer

Started by James, December 15, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Hi All,

I gather this would be the closest group to belong to however, it seems that ye meet up in Templemore or Thurles? I'm down in Cloneen, close to Fethard, so meetings might be a bit of a stretch for me unfortunately, but that doesn't mean we can't chat on here or if there's a WhatsApp chat going on?

I've been in the brewing industry for the last 4 years with the likes of Guinness (Brewers Project), White Gypsy, and Metalman, and as such I've gained a lot of knowledge about the business side of things. I've been hemming and hawing over starting to homebrew for a LONG time, I've actually been a member of the NHC since 2014, but just made my first brew three weeks ago.

If you guys wouldn't mind me bouncing questions off of you once I awhile that would be a big help.

All the best,

James

Slev

Absolutely James. Be great to have have someone with your experience around. Am sure we could arrange a pilgrimage down your way for a meet up some time.
I brew with biab method, and Donny brews with a Grainfather. We will help you out with any thing we can (you may be shocked by my lack of knowledge, mind you).

Donny

Hey James, PM me your number and il add you to a WhatsApp group

James

Thanks lads. Donny, I sent you on my number, look forward to chatting with ye.