• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 12:56:25 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Club Meet - 21st January

Started by irish_goat, January 18, 2016, 04:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish_goat

James at Walled City has kindly offered to host us so we're good to go ahead this Thursday. I have an American Amber that is tasting nice and also have a red ale another homebrewer has asked for feedback on.

1. Thomas - American Amber + Irish red

Jonkil

Julio..... Double IPA
See you there.

Tom

See you there! Might have a bottle or two of that Red IPA left. I'll bring that. What time?

Jonkil

6:30pm onwards.
We'll get some grub too.

irish_goat

irish_goat

Tom

Pepin The Short

Quote from: Tom on January 22, 2016, 10:30:34 AM
Nice! Did you eat in the end?

If that was the Irish Red Ale I left with Irish Goat then I doubt it .Well at least the picture isn't of them all in A&E having there stomachs pumped lol

Glad everybody had a good nights craic .
Otium cum dignitate

Fatcontro11er

I must get along next time you are having a meet up! Give us a shout and I'll try to get there!

Jonkil

How about Early March, once the Nationals are past.
I'll let Irish Goat set the venue.
We've an IPA available for sampling !

irish_goat

I've actually had the Ice Wharf Wetherspoons invite us in for a craft beer tasting as well. I'm gonna call in and see the craic there first just.

What if we go for a tasting on Thursday 3rd March at Walled City again?

Tom

Ice Wharf? I should get a loyalty card for that place!

Jonkil

Quote from: irish_goat on February 17, 2016, 07:53:38 PM
I've actually had the Ice Wharf Wetherspoons invite us in for a craft beer tasting as well. I'm gonna call in and see the craic there first just.

What if we go for a tasting on Thursday 3rd March at Walled City again?
We're OK for that.
You make the call and we will be OK for it, Thursday nights suit us both, but open to other nights subject to availability.
Spoons is good too and the walled city is an excellent venue.
We're easy whatever you pick.

Juliogdiana

Hello, guys,

Is it everything all right for next week meeting?

Mine Double IPA turns bad again, I would like to bring samples for you guys help me where is this off flavor coming from.
I honesty can`t find it, using the same process every time, it turns out perfect sometimes and bad on anothers. Now I have another 30Lts keg arruined :-(

I still have a Irish Stout on secondary and a American Pale Ale on primary, I hope they turn all right this time.

Hope see you soon