• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 01:31:23 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

DIY Counter Flow Wort Chiller & Coopers Veseel

Started by bbreal, October 16, 2021, 04:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbreal

October 16, 2021, 04:47:40 PM Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 07:17:33 PM by bbreal
Hi, getting rid of my DIY counter flow wort chiller. Works perfectly.
Also getting rid or Coopers DIY beer kit, similar to this https://www.homebrewwest.ie/coopers-diy-beer-kit-new-with-vwp-sterilizer-246-p.asp?gclid=CjwKCAjw8KmLBhB8EiwAQbqNoEuiVWXgVjSJ60dGWwXM3Rfst_zHYBfsacCiMfHPoN0Vc3Rqx2YooxoCFwQQAvD_BwE
Just vessel, coopers brown bottles, bottling wand & corona all grain mill.
I'll send pictures if any interest.
Thanks.

Mossy

How much for the chiller and where are based?
Can you send on some pics?
Cheers

bbreal

October 16, 2021, 06:06:17 PM #2 Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 07:15:38 PM by bbreal
Based in Ennis, never mentioned sorry. No price, not sure to be honest. Just happy to get rid. I'll post picture up now.You cannot see attachments on this board.

Mossy

Would be into the chiller but I'm based in Dublin, Ennis is to far of a drive for me.

iBrau

Good job on the counterflow chiller, it looks well made. Don't need it myself, but good luck with the sale.

bbreal

Quote from: Mossy on October 17, 2021, 12:50:54 AMWould be into the chiller but I'm based in Dublin, Ennis is to far of a drive for me.
If you want to arrange delivery, I can try to box it up, send on weights etc . Another fella interested also but nothing concrete yet.

CH

NHC express is in Galway on Weds PM back to Dublin Thursday Evening if thats of any use?
Ballybrit Galway, West Dublin Heading back to Wicklow Thursday(Not driving to Swords :P)

Mossy

Thanks, having thought about it I'm in the process of changing my grainfather chiller over for use on my other system. Someone else might get better use of it.
Cheers

bbreal

No problem.
The chiller is good to a free home. Who ever wants to collect it is welcome to it. Ennis area.
I can pass on dimensions and weights if someone wants it sent via parcel motel etc.

Martin62

Hi i am interested in the Counter Flow Chiller I could collect Friday/Saturday if that suits

bbreal