• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 10, 2024, 02:22:43 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] HomeBrewWest

Started by HomeBrewWest, April 08, 2015, 05:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronniedeb

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on March 02, 2016, 10:17:05 PM
Craps . . . with the chaos, we didn't do the WL order. When you see the store, you will see what it took to move. Give us another week.

When will they be instore? Thanks

HomeBrewWest

March 13, 2016, 08:23:48 PM #196 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:10:13 PM by LordEoin
We had to order 2 full trucks (40 foot containers) of these swing tops to offer this pricing:
http://www.homebrewwest.ie/kilner-swing-top-bottles-500ml-box-of-12-amber-including-swing-tops-best-value-5988-p.asp

Essentially a euro a bottle. There aren't like other swing tops, they are top quality branded Kilner bottles . . . 4 to 6 times the price in the UK. And you can cap them too (with a bench top capper).

So why are we doing it? Its because they take up so much room in the new shop, we completely underestimated the space required. We literally have to move nearly half of them. Hence this one time crazy price.

We will also be offering some great deals closer to the weekend, the move has delayed some orders and we must first catch up with the backlog.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

Jamesbil

Hi I have been waiting for an order since Friday. Will my beer now be spoiled due to no co2? Also am off on holiday so delivery will now be a problem. Have tried calling and email sent.

Leann ull

HomeBrewWest

March 17, 2016, 01:13:10 PM #199 Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 01:27:31 PM by HomeBrewWest
Jamesbil: apologies . . . we are experiencing delays because of the new shop move and our main man is out sick all week. I've PMed you. Please PM me back your order number, and I'll prioritize it.

CH: thanks, we just got 20,000 of them! They are superb value at a Euro a bottle including the swing top mechanism (they are almost twice the price on Argos UK, and over twice the price on Wilkos UK). Cheapest I can find in Ireland is 3 times the price.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

Leann ull

Yep I bought them as they would make a nice "one way" bottle to family or good friends with my finest.
I'll be back for a few more.

Dylan

Hi, I know things have been really hectic lately but I'm really hoping my order can be shipped soon as I've missed two weekends brewing already. Do you think it'll be delivered in time for this weekend? Thanks.
"I don't think I've drunk enough beer to understand that." - Terry Pratchett

Dylan

Thanks for the call Brian and cheers for sorting that out. I appreciate the upgrade on the boiler too, very decent of you. Cheers.
"I don't think I've drunk enough beer to understand that." - Terry Pratchett

Shanna

Hi Brian,

I put through an order a little under a week ago on the 17th of March. I sent an email to your sales email this morning looking to get an update but have heard nothing back yet. The order is still showing as pending on your website as of 19:00 this evening. I would have liked to get it before the weekend but that looks like it won't be possible now. I would appreciate if you could get somebody to check for my email & respond to me as my company that I have as a delivery address is closed on Friday & Monday. Alternatively if you pm to sort out the details directly I would appreciate it.

Many thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Shanna (aka Declan)
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

HomeBrewWest

Quote from: Shanna on March 23, 2016, 07:17:25 PM
Hi Brian,

I put through an order a little under a week ago on the 17th of March. I sent an email to your sales email this morning looking to get an update but have heard nothing back yet. The order is still showing as pending on your website as of 19:00 this evening. I would have liked to get it before the weekend but that looks like it won't be possible now. I would appreciate if you could get somebody to check for my email & respond to me as my company that I have as a delivery address is closed on Friday & Monday. Alternatively if you pm to sort out the details directly I would appreciate it.

Many thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Shanna (aka Declan)
Hi Shanna, PM me the order number and the alternate delivery address and I'll try to make sure you get it for the weekend.

HomeBrewWest

Shanna, found the order . . . but I don't have an alternate address. Call the shop after 11 in the morning and ask for me. Email us the address too at:
sales@homebrewwest.com
and I'll make sure it ships tomorrow.

Shanna

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on March 23, 2016, 07:44:08 PM
Shanna, found the order . . . but I don't have an alternate address. Call the shop after 11 in the morning and ask for me. Email us the address too at:
sales@homebrewwest.com
Can I email you an alternative address directly via a Pm or if you send me a direct email address I will respond to you directly? Have a lot of stuff on with kids etc tomorrow so won't necessarily have time to chase this up.

If you ship tomorrow when would DPD deliver?

Shanna
Hops Group buy packer

Wafaa79

Hello,

I ordered an item (order #56068/070316/64) on March 10th. This is a birthday present and we're supposed to present it at the party in a week.
I have been contacting you several times by email, phone and text since and didn't get any satisfactory response.
I understand you moved warehouse but ignoring my queries is not helping me feel confident the item will be there on time.
Please PM me ASAP.

Thanks.

Shanna

Quote from: Shanna on March 23, 2016, 07:50:56 PM
Quote from: HomeBrewWest on March 23, 2016, 07:44:08 PM
sales@homebrewwest.com
Can I email you an alternative address directly via a Pm or if you send me a direct email address I will respond to you directly? Have a lot of stuff on with kids etc tomorrow so won't necessarily have time to chase this up.

If you ship tomorrow when would DPD deliver?

Shanna
Hi Brian,

I just sent you a PM with my home address.

Declan
Hops Group buy packer

HomeBrewWest

Shanna, got it. We will ship tomo