• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 10:33:15 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

* Shamefully * posting about Craft Beer night in LK

Started by beanstalk, June 01, 2015, 06:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beanstalk

Yes Derry,

Hope yous all don't mind me posting here! :)

Craft beer tasting night in LK this Friday 5th June at 8:30. Hoping to get a wee homebrew club set up here eventually.

Sarah Roarty from N17 and James Winan from Vanguard Collective will be showcasing beers from round the country, including a new beer from N17!

The guy who owns the pub wants to support local homebrewers, so you're welcome to bring along some if you'd like to come. I'm gonna bring an APA with me to get some feedback! It aint really ready to be honest but feck it it's a missed opportunity otherwise!

Here's my label for it!  ;)

here's the link to the night!

http://thebrewerybar.ie/the-brewery-beer-club-launch-in-letterkenny-friday-5th-june/

beanstalk

johnrm

beanstalk

irish_goat

I'm down at the Killarney festival this weekend unfortunately. Sounds good though.

DEMPSEY

Quote from: beanstalk on June 02, 2015, 07:30:32 AM
Hah, never even thought! Letterkenny. :)
Tis no wonder ye bhoys get paranoid when RTE thinks that only bad weather happens when its snowing in Dublin. :P :-* :-*
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

beanstalk

June 02, 2015, 09:05:09 AM #6 Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 09:37:59 AM by beanstalk
Ach naw sure when it snows in Dublin the whole country comes to a standstill out of pity.  :P

HomeBrewWest

Ha ha. I'm from Letterkenny. People here is Galway always wonder about the accent. I'd love to go (any escuse to get to McGinleys for a few pints) but can't make it this time.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

beanstalk

No bother folks. The event will run again over the summersummer I think, so I can give yous more notice next time.