• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 14, 2024, 06:02:06 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Payment

Started by Tucan, May 08, 2014, 12:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tucan

On probation and still no quota.
On an other note is there a way to pay for member ship with out electronic transfer as I do not and will not be banking that way?

Partridge9

Tucan,

Have you ever used PayPal ?  Its normally used for ebay and amazon etc...

Thats kinda the preferred way at the moment but we can make exceptions.

Eoin

Guys the matter was closed, please stop dragging matters on in other threads.

Regarding payment, I'd say PM Dempsey, he can possibly organise something for you.

I'm locking this thread. If you guys have anything to post that's relevant to the still-alive section and it needs to be in the local area section then post it, a quota is ridiculous. Just use the forum that's provided, it's a simple concept.

Any further threads continuing on with this will be binned without warning.

Tucan

Thanks for the advice partridge but as said don't use any form of e banking.
Not to worry I'm sure we'll sort something out. 

LordEoin

Payment options include Bank Transfer to:
Ulster Bank Celbridge, National Homebrew Club, sort code 985449, a/c num 10401389. IBAN  IE38ULSB98544910401389
You don't need any form of e-banking. just fill in a deposit slip and hand it to the cashier with a tenner.

http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.com/forum/index.php?topic=2541.0

Greg2013

To be fair it kinda sounds like we are being told to put up or shut up ? Also it did sound like we were being asked to post a quota,basically being told that if we did not post we would be dumped off the forums as a section. As most if not all of us in SE are fully paid up members why was this even open for discussion?  ;D

Anyway guys i hope this is not the end of the SE on the NHC  :(
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

irish_goat

Just PM me your bank account details and I will wire the monies directly.

LordEoin

Where did all this talk of a quota come from?
The simple fact of the matter is that the forums need maintenance and tidying, including the removal of sections that are not used.
In this case the SE area was not used, so to gauge if it still had a purpose a notice was put up saying it was flagged for removal.
It's no longer flagged for removal. I don't see where all the fuss is.

Greg2013

I think the issue arose because of the SE being flagged for removal which made some, myself included, think that it meant we had to post a certain amount to keep our spot so to speak, hence the talk of a quota. The "fuss" if you will was because some of us did not and still do not see why it needed tidying up in the first place, if it needed tidying up why did it need this, was inactivity causing issues with the running of the forums ? This made some of us feel that because we have our own communication going on and were not active that it meant the SE was no longer a valid section on NHC, at least that's my take on the matter anyway. ;D
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

Ciderhead

May 08, 2014, 06:11:37 PM #9 Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 07:14:27 PM by CH
Probably time to move on from this issue Greg.

Greg2013

You are correct CH, sorry fellas for that.  :-[

Partridge9

No need for apologies Greg,

we need to find ways to make the NHC cool trendy in the SE again.

Now should it be MC Hammer cool or Vanilla ICE cool - thats the question !

And who says I dont keep up with the times !

LordEoin

You certainly are hip to the beat!

googoomuck

Do ya usually get an email confirming payment when you pay through paypal? First time using it so don't know. I paid my membership on Wednesday, money is gone from acc but haven't hear anything yet.

DEMPSEY

May 09, 2014, 01:39:15 PM #14 Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:58:19 PM by Tube
I am not sure about the email but Your payment was received from LAS :).

EDIT: real name removed
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us