• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 06:40:56 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Crank and Stein Group buy 2

Started by RichC, November 23, 2012, 07:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichC

Quotedr_crankandstein@bellsouth.net
Emailed Don on thursday night, will update here when he gets back to me
Ok, Don has responded and said hell give us the group buy prices. Let me know what models you guys want and any handles etc(see original group buy) and I'll place order.

Richard

andrewL46

Excellent! Thanks.
1. Lars(RichardC) -2S
2. imark
3. andrewl46 - 2s

imark

Great work Richard. Thanks.

1. Lars(RichardC) -2S
2. imark - 2S
3. andrewl46 - 2s.

Cambrinus

Has the order for this gone in yet?
Cheers,

-F

RichC

December 07, 2012, 02:35:42 PM #19 Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 04:58:25 PM by Lars
QuoteHas the order for this gone in yet?
Cheers,

-F
Hi Cambrinus, order not gone in yet. Don has confirmed that he'll give us the group buy rate but shipping costs are $48 per box and  abox will take 3 X 2Roller mills or 2 X 3Roller mills so being 4th in that would mean shipping the third mill would cost $48 unless we can get some more interested parties. Would you like to proceed on that basis? or maybe try and drum up some interest on boards.ie or beoir?
Guys, Ive been mailing Don and spoke to him on the phone, just waiting for him to invoice my paypal account and I'll make purchase. Ill pass on cost directly to you guys for initial purchase and shipping and when the revenue apply tax we can deal with that on delivery as I assume thats when itll be applied.

imark

December 07, 2012, 06:04:41 PM #20 Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 06:05:10 PM by imark
Sounds like a plan.  :)

andrewL46

Paid. Thanks for organizing this Richard!!

imark

RichC

Thanks guys.
Payment gone through to crankandstein.

RichC

Got notification that these dispatch today. Will post when I receive delivery

imark

RichC

Guys, just had a failed delivery from An Post today which can only be the mills. I should be able to collect them on wednesday afternoon. Contact me to organise collection. Think I PM'd you my mobile. I'm workin nights today and tomorrow so I'm available between the hours of 'about' 4pm to 7am tonight and tomorrow and anytime after 12:30 on wednesday

Alex Lawes

Wish I was on this thing before this went down.

Reckon there'll ever be another?