• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 09, 2024, 08:05:33 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Stoneground strong white flour

Started by cruiscinlan, September 15, 2015, 09:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

I've not started on my new bag yet but I would like to get some rye...
Andrew
@beoirfinder

cruiscinlan

Quote from: oinkely on February 16, 2017, 10:54:27 AM
I'm flying through the last bag, (olive and herb bread today) so might be looking for another soon.  anyone else in the same boat?
Don't mind doing the organising if someone can pm the supplier details.
cheers
Eoin

No bother Eoin. The supplier is http://www.redmondfinefoods.ie/

If ye want ye can pay me and I can set up order again, provided Damien M is available for delivery etc.

Lochlannach

I too am almost at the end of the bag. The mrs, who was dubious when I got it first, last night asked if another was in the works yet.

I can put myself forward as an option for collection/distribution - I'm in Kildare town and pass Naas most days so could be done.

oinkely

I'm happy to pay you again.  Whatever suits you.  Is there a minimum order for the bags?  I'll get two this time anyway. 

Damien M

Quote from: Lochlannach on March 24, 2017, 12:05:30 PM
I too am almost at the end of the bag. The mrs, who was dubious when I got it first, last night asked if another was in the works yet.

I can put myself forward as an option for collection/distribution - I'm in Kildare town and pass Naas most days so could be done.

I'm happy to stand back for this one and let Lochannach step in!!

cruiscinlan

Quote from: oinkely on March 24, 2017, 12:11:54 PM
I'm happy to pay you again.  Whatever suits you.  Is there a minimum order for the bags?  I'll get two this time anyway.

Min order is E75 so 5 bags.  Actually if you are interested they also do frozen purée if you wanted to get other stuff.

oinkely

Lochlannach, if you are happy to take payment and pick the stuff up I'll come and get it from you, wherever you are. 

I'm away for the two weeks around Easter but can pay you before hand if you want.

1) oinkely - 2 * organic strong white as

Lochlannach

Yeah I can run with this - anyone interested add to the list. Once I get an indication of interest (say by the weekend) I'll contact Redmonds for a price.

Lochlannach

1) oinkely - 2 * organic strong white
2) Lochlannach - 1 organic strong white

Lochlannach

Also, if anyone in cork (city/Kinsale) or mayo (south) areas or somewhere along the route to either from Kildare is interested give me a shout as I can likely accommodate you as I get to both fairly regularly.

Lochlannach

Anyone else interested in joining this?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Damien M

To make up the numbers I will get in but if others join I can step back

1) oinkely - 2 * organic strong white
2) Lochlannach - 1 organic strong white
3) Damien M - 2 organic strong white.

cruiscinlan

Quote from: Lochlannach on April 03, 2017, 10:09:07 PM
Anyone else interested in joining this?

Have you contacted Andrew to see if he's interested in the rye flour?

Jonnycheech

Quote from: cruiscinlan on March 27, 2017, 01:05:21 PM
Quote from: oinkely on March 24, 2017, 12:11:54 PM

Min order is E75 so 5 bags.  Actually if you are interested they also do frozen purée if you wanted to get other stuff.

Possible for me to piggy back on this order and get some pureé? No bother if not.
Tapped:
Fermentors:
Bottled:

Lochlannach

@cruiscinlan: I'll give Andrew a shout to see if he's interested. Do you have a contract in Redmonds from before?

@JohnnyCheech: I'll check with Redmonds to📸 see if that's ok - roughly whay are you thinking of getting.

I'm planning to give Redmonds a shout to get prices confirmed tomorrow for what's currently on the list.