• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 06:57:37 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Brew Monk

Started by lohal, January 01, 2021, 07:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lohal

Hi All, I'm new here (my first post) I have looked and can't find a topic on this so I want to start this one,

I'm looking at an all in one system as an upgrade to my BIAB system, I've got some good results from this but I want to take it up a notch, From what I can see the Grainfather is the go to system but I don't think I can stretch  that far in terms of budget, the app holds no interest for me for a start, I've been looking at the Brew Monk and would like to get peoples real life experiences. Have any of you guys used this system (or one of the similar clones)

Thanks for any help you can provide 

Mossy

Same here, I have a nice three vessel set up but I'm looking for an all-in-one for those days when I want to take it easy on myself and the brew monk is the one that jumps out at me too.

PeterMcDonnell

I got a BrewMonk 30L for Christmas. How to do my first Brew on it this week.
I'll post an update here after.

Andy Q

Because of my frugal nature, I bought the cheapest system I could find, the 25l Maischfest from HiFi tower, after first use, bought a pump, and haven't looked back, the system was 209(bought a B one because I am that scabby) and the pump was 15 or so off Aliexpress. Will never go back to boiler and coolerbox again, I do wish I bought the 30l though! I'm sure the brewmonk is better again! You won't regret it!
Stout/Apa fiend from Lucan

PeterMcDonnell

Did my first Brew on the BrewMonk 30 this week. A low abv wheat beer.
By far the easiest Brew day I've ever had (I was previously BIAB in a Peco boiler).
I would highly recommend it. Don't think you'll regret it.
Three year warranty with it from Geterbrewed.
Good luck