• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 05:15:13 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Free Malt

Started by Ale Man, July 15, 2015, 08:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ale Man

Hi Guys,
Doing another tidy up around the brewery and have some malt we have no use for, if it were going to someone that will spread the love then even better.
Collection only I'm afraid from the brewery (9 White Deer, Baile Bhúirne, Co Cork)
2(almost) x 25kg Weyermann Pilsner Malt
1.2 x 25kg Muntons Roasted Barley
Happy brewing and this needs a good home, or several.
As I'm still a home brewer I prefer giving to like minded peeps
regds
Gordon

dcalnan

I'm hoping to do a saison soon, so I would love some pilsner malt. I'm going to Tralee this weekend, so I could pick it up on my way there or way back?

Ale Man

Call in to us and we'll sort ya out

mr hoppy

Any chance you could pick up a wee bit of roast barley on your travels D? It's a long time since I've made a stout  :D

Ale Man

Will be down at the brewery this morning doing some plant work if it's any use ye

mr hoppy

I'll be heading down to Killarney, but not until the afternoon. Hope they still have Black Lightning on in the Mills!

Ale Man

We are taping cask Stag Bán dry hopped with summit aswell this afternoon

Ale Man

We might still be in the brewery

mr hoppy

On the road at last, probably back in ballyvourney around 3.40. No worries if we missed out.

Ale Man

What ya want, I'll be in the mills and I'll put it into the landrover and bring it with me

mr hoppy

A wee bit of roast barley and some Pilsner for dcalnan if he's not got it would be great thanks!

dcalnan

I won't be able to get there till coming back Monday, Vince is looking for around 5kgs of pilsner as well. Thanks

Ale Man

Got it, call into the mills, me at bar

mr hoppy

Quote from: dcalnan on July 18, 2015, 03:34:34 PM
I won't be able to get there till coming back Monday, Vince is looking for around 5kgs of pilsner as well. Thanks

Give me a shout Monday evening if you want, I've plenty.