• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 04:43:47 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

March meeting?

Started by Hop Bomb, March 07, 2013, 10:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J o e

QuoteThe back room is gone, we'll have the same setup as last month in the front.

Just realised the Ireland v Sweden world cup qualifier is on this Friday @ 7.45pm. Wonder if that's why the back room is taken. The Oslo could be busy enough Friday so!

eanna

Well, we're now getting the seats in front of the brewery window in the back area. There will be another group there, we can see how it goes for this month.

Hop Bomb

QuoteWell, we're now getting the seats in front of the brewery window in the back area. There will be another group there, we can see how it goes for this month.

Great success!
On tap: Flanders, Gose,
Fermenting: Oatmeal Brown, 200ish Fathoms,
Ageing: bretted 1890 export stout.
To brew:  2015 RIS, Kellerbier, Altbier.

Kevco5

Not going to make this meet lads, on duty again.
Next month for sure!

Hop Bomb

Il take loads of pics Kev (cheers for the c02 btw)

Has anyone got any new brews for tasting?

J o e

Yeah I'll have a partial Brew-In-A-Bag dry-hopped APA.

DrowningManatee

im still waitin on a stockpot comin but ive some magnum red wine kit (not great but does the job) just to bring something along... 
Primary :
Grapefruit mead

Secondary:
Orange Blossom Mead
Blackberry Mead

Bottled:

montofk

I only got my latest brew on last Friday night so it's not ready in time for tonight, hopefully for next month it'll have come on nicely.

eanna

I'll bring my chocolate stout but its full of DMS from my boiler crapping out.

HomeBrewWest

Give us a few to raffle off at the meeting on Fri & we'll get the winners to brew them & do a write up. We can taste test them when they're done at a future meeting.  :)
Hmmm, Hambleton Bard need to be involved too, so we'll have to do it on the day in the shop. I'll reserve a couple of kits for you guys though, just identify yourselves in the shop.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

St. Fursey

I can't make it tonight, let me know how it goes  :P
Sure I might bump into some of you at Homebrew West tomorrow!

Hop Bomb

Im queueing outside HBW already. #blackfridaysales

HomeBrewWest

Didn't get time to give out those kits today, so just pop into the shop at some stage and ask the lads for them.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

Ciderhead

March 25, 2013, 04:19:28 PM #43 Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 04:29:54 PM by Ciderhead
Hi jacking this post now about a March meeting, I'm good like that!

SWMBO would not let me go on Sat and reading the front page of the NHC it looked like a good show, I'll remember that in Jan when BT's have a sale.

I can spot a Glass Carboy cardboard box at 20 paces and I see you have some to sell in the picture, although you were publicising a new lower price last week, is that still the case?

DrowningManatee

Got a bulldog kit offade boys there, nice one, yorkshire bitter, and they have a few extraxt ale's goin as well, get in there quick dudes, as long as ya do a reveiw on the site i think theyre happy to give em out, thanks again :)
Primary :
Grapefruit mead

Secondary:
Orange Blossom Mead
Blackberry Mead

Bottled: