• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 03:05:06 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Beer cooler, Cobra taps, Co2 regs

Started by alealex, January 23, 2016, 11:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alealex

January 23, 2016, 11:27:57 AM Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 08:16:20 PM by alealex
Hi there,
I'm clearing some stuff I know I won't be using any more:
#1 Two line Cornelius beer cooler with recirculation pump with garden hose connectors attached (can be removed) ready to use for wort cooling water or as beer cooler. €130

#2 Double tap cobra tower with medallions. With brand new Celli taps and medallions, metal work newly chrome plated. €160 each.

#3 SOLD Micro matic Co2 regulators. One single and one double left. Both new, missing box for the double one. Single one €50, double €70.

#4 Corny disconnects two new sets, €15 each set.

#5 SOLD Celli tap, new, €50

#6 100m hard tubing 3/8  (beer/gas) €1/m
Bad day brewing is better than good day working.

Leann ull

Put me Down for the single Reg thanks happy to knock out the other stuff for you around the country

brenmurph

celli tap tanx

wud love the towers........but when I get a job..........

alealex

January 23, 2016, 12:21:18 PM #3 Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 12:34:28 PM by alealex
Single gone to Mr CH.
Tap sold to Mr Bren.
Double reg provisionally sold to Mr Midnight Mover.
When is the brewery opening Bren?

brenmurph

thanks Alex. Those taps are seriously good. Bang 3 bar into keg and flows like honey through a  9 inch-long line, then quick backflip and foams like a dream! thanks

@ alex re 'when'

12-14 weeks after Kildare Council actually do some work and read the planning application.

Money is in sorted
Brewer is in sorted
Fantastic premises is sorted
The top speced eco-friendly kit is in sorted
The Walkin Chillers are ready to use
The 4500 litres of wonderful lagering tanks await something to do ;) (thanks to manor brewing)
The beautiful 100 ltr italian brewery is ready to show / teach / train

and more importantly there are customers already there to drink ~40 kegs / week in our 3 very busy pubs!
Hopefully a one stop shop for beer lovers and brewers when myself and barry establish this beer heaven in Kildare.
capital brewers are the lucky first club on the list as Dr jacoby was in like a shot with the request!
All ye will be welcome over to engage

auralabuse

That's great news bren, great to see a proper beer lover starting out on a business venture. Will look out for your brews and defo pay a visit when your up and running.

Will_D

Great stuff Bren,

Looking forward to a NCB trip over!
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

brenmurph

and seems as its a for sale thread maybe we will have the first NHC car boot sale too!

Leann ull

I don't have a car boot big enough for all the brewing crap in my garage!

pob

@ Bren: Really looking forward to seeing it up & running (& drinking it). Best of luck.

alealex

Homebrew car boot swap market every sat morning.
Ha! Told ya flow control does the job.
Good to hear brewery is all set. No questions beers are going to be outstanding.

brenmurph

@ CH ur crap is anothers treasure
@ pob..very welcome
@alex Thanks

looks like we not only have a homebrew sh shop but a west dublin east kildare NHC region in the making ;)

Jonnycheech

Alex I'd be interested in taking 3 of the Celli taps without the towers. Keep it in mind if there's no takers for the taps and towers together. Cheers
Tapped:
Fermentors:
Bottled:

alealex

Quote from: Johnnycheech on January 23, 2016, 06:42:17 PM
Alex I'd be interested in taking 3 of the Celli taps without the towers. Keep it in mind if there's no takers for the taps and towers together. Cheers

Just want to give folks a chance for a week or so. If there are no buyers within few days 3 taps will go to you.

Jonnycheech

Yeah that's cool. Sure let me know what happens. Best of luck with the sale!
Tapped:
Fermentors:
Bottled: