• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 06:51:27 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Radikale launch Crowdfunding to sell 25% equity

Started by akavango, April 16, 2016, 12:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akavango

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that Radikale is now ready to move onto phase 2 of our project. To reach this goal we have launched a crowd funding campaign.  We are selling 25% or our company for €170,000.

It is your chance to own part of a brewery and since we are also registered with the employment and investment incentive program, all investments of at least €250 will qualify for a tax rebate of 30%.

We are offering other rewards as well.

We are registered with Revenue for the Employment and Investment incentive. A qualifying investor, tax resident in Ireland,  can claim a refund of up to 30% of his investment as a tax deduction. An additional 10% is also claimable, after a 3 year period, provided certain conditions are satisfied in relation to increases in employment levels. The maximum sum, per individual, that will qualify for tax relief is €150,000 per annum.
Persons considering this investment are advised to seek independent professional advice before proceeding, in particular with respect to the legal and tax implications and, having regard to their own financial circumstances, with respect to the risks involved. No responsibility can be accepted for any major changes brought about by future legislation or changes in the interpretation and/or administration of tax legislation. Minimum €250 investment to qualify for the rebate.

Your name will be on a plaque in our brewery.
An invitation to our Annual Barbecue.
Brewery tour and beer tasting.
Branded t-shirt for investors only (min investment €100).
Free membership in our Radikale Club with such benefits as discount in our online store on beer and other items. (min investment €1000)
Name a Fermenter only 4 available (min investment €2500).
If you are interested in making a contribution you can do so here https://www.seedrs.com/radikale?promo_code=EXBMYRPU.

If you have any questions please contact me privately or by email at radikale@radikale.ie

Regards,
Alain

Leann ull

Wishing you the very best with your sale, now wheres my chequebook.

akavango

Vermelho

How did you get to value your brewery at €680,000? What's this made up of?

akavango

No the Value is at €510,000 based on the amount we are looking to raise and the equity we are selling. This was calculated by Seedrs.

Hope that help.
Alain

Vermelho

Okay, thanks. How did they get to the €510,000 figure? What's your revenue, overheads, profit, market share and future business model? I tried to find this info on Seeders but it's not available. If someone is going to invest I would expect they'd like to see the overall situation now and the future business model.

akavango

PM me you email address, i'll send you that info.

Shanna

Quote from: akavango on April 16, 2016, 12:45:07 PM
No the Value is at €510,000 based on the amount we are looking to raise and the equity we are selling. This was calculated by Seedrs.

Hope that help.
Alain
I would have thought the figure of 680k is correct based on 4 * 170k = 680k. Your looking for 170k for 25%.equity, the remaining equity you hold would be 510k. This would value 100% equity @680k.  75% + 25% = 100% in the same way 170k + 510k = 680k.

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

Shanna

Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

kev

Quote from: Shanna on April 16, 2016, 03:58:04 PM
Quote from: akavango on April 16, 2016, 03:54:25 PM
My bad, yes you are right.
No bother good luck with your efforts.

Shanna

I think the way they do the valuations is €510,000 pre investment, €680,000 post investment

Best of luck with it, nice to see equity on offer

baldyobrien

@ akavango
Can you send me the financials too please.
???

garciaBernal

Send me the financial info too and I'll see if I invest.
"If you do not enjoy my beer, then I say it is a pity for you!" Armand DeBelder-Drie Fonteinen