• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 19, 2024, 08:10:57 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Kildare to AJ Edge

Started by Emot, May 20, 2020, 10:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emot

Just wondering if anyone is planning a trip to AJ Edge anytime soon? Looking for a refill. They are open at the moment but my work won't have me anywhere near there for a while. I'm in Naas but can meet to drop my tank.

Thanks

mick02

Quote from: Emot on May 20, 2020, 10:50:41 AMJust wondering if anyone is planning a trip to AJ Edge anytime soon? Looking for a refill. They are open at the moment but my work won't have me anywhere near there for a while. I'm in Naas but can meet to drop my tank.

Thanks
Just head to the lads in tallaght. I got 2 tracks refilled there before the lockdown. Tallaght is a lot handier to reach from Naas than Bray
NHC Committee member

Emot

Hi Mick, I'm not sure who the lads in Tallaght are, would you have contact details or a company name? Same as the value you get from AJ? Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: Looks like you mean D&D Wholesale, just called them and they said €8 for a 5kg and are open 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday which is ideal. Thanks!

mick02

Quote from: Emot on May 20, 2020, 04:12:09 PMHi Mick, I'm not sure who the lads in Tallaght are, would you have contact details or a company name? Same as the value you get from AJ? Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: Looks like you mean D&D Wholesale, just called them and they said €8 for a 5kg and are open 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday which is ideal. Thanks!
That's the one! Glad to got sorted

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

NHC Committee member