• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 04:37:03 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

National Championships, whos helping south Kildare to win??

Started by brenmurph, November 13, 2013, 07:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brenmurph

Looking for a few of yis to accumulate a dozen or so beers for the national championships, just 3 months or so to have the beers ready. Ill do a special brewday in early-mid december and we can do a joint effort as well. I am already in action with some of the stronger hopier beers that will be best in 3-4 months e.g pumkin ale 7.2%, spiced black lager 5.7% and an alt that needs 2 months lagering anyway, Im planning 4 more and entering 6 or 7 this year ( 3 dublin & 3 r 4 cork)  extra one in corkl cos thats the specialty beeer event and we make unusual beers.
So comon any of ye from kildare region, if ye havnt a setup at the moment get over and use my gear...I mean that get across and use The SOUTH KILDARE BREWHOUSE / CLUBHOUSE and get your beer sorted on time for the events in march

regards Bren & Kellie

JD

Go on Bren. Up our side.

Hoping to get a few brews on over the new couple of months myself. Now, I just need to come up with a decent recipe or two.

/JD

brenmurph

keep me up to date wit wat ur brewing we dont want to be competing with each other too much..Im open to brews so U go for wat u fancy.

Remember we have prizes for club winners and im hoping tthat we get a brewday with a great South Kildare entry using all our skills experience and equipment.

Also remember I / we ( south kildare)  have top class lager ferment chamber and lagering facility so we can do true lagers. We have a spiced schwarzbier from the brewery launch day in the lagering chamber its gettin 2 months on ice!!

all ideas welcome from kildare region brewers