• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 14, 2024, 07:31:27 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Still at Tog?

Started by bikerbrewer, February 04, 2014, 01:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bikerbrewer

I don't see any brew days on the Tog calendar. Is this an oversight, or are they hosting them no more?

Shane Phelan

They are organised relatively last minute. Due to attendance issues we were thinking of doing it every 2nd month rather than every month. 
Brew Log

Hingo

I'd be interested in getting involved in one of these. If theres a few more show of hands, maybe could something be pencilled in for Feb?

Shane Phelan

There is no problem doing it every month at all, especially if someone is confirmed as brewing. As we come back out of winter towards spring/summer the numbers tend to get good again anyway.

We usually do it the 1st/2nd weekend in the Month. We tried out a Saturday and that suits some people while Sunday suits others, difficult to pick between the days.
Brew Log

ferg

I'd like to do a tog brew, see how it compares stress-wise to my cramped kitchen and tiny yard!

bikerbrewer

It's occurred to me that brewing at Tog (instead of at home over the hob) would be a much better experience. Would be great to share some equipment too (burners, chillers, etc.)