• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 18, 2024, 03:43:42 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Use Of The NHC Logo ?

Started by Greg2013, January 13, 2015, 06:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg2013

One of my FB brew pages has thrown up a link from UK seen below,i have seen a couple of these glasses friends in the UK have received,they look really decent and pricing is not too bad either for such an item atm as there is a special offer on of £4.99 per glass and i have been informed postage at least to Waterford is £7. ;D

https://www.facebook.com/sentimentsglassx/timeline

I was wondering if it would be allowed to get the NHC logo on one side of such a glass ? ;D
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

Greg2013

Quote from: Bock on January 13, 2015, 06:42:02 PM
Not sure what this has to do with the SE, but work away

Making my fellow NHC SE members aware of the offer sice i enquire about postage for Waterford which i assume would also apply to rest of SE, and since anyone can see it in here from other areas it seemed the most appropriate place to post it. ;D

Do posts in the SE have to specifically apply to SE and nowhere else,if so apologies as i was not aware of this rule ? ;D
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

irish_goat

If it saves a bit I don't taking delivery of them up north and then bringing them down. I'll be up and down a few times next month.

Greg2013

Quote from: Bock on January 13, 2015, 07:01:19 PM
It doesn't seem to be an offer specific to the SE, but of course you're free to post about it here.
Thanks for that,i am sure anybody that decides to bite will contact you directly on that. ;D