• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 01:30:48 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Hello

Started by balon, September 11, 2020, 04:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

balon

Hi

I'm a long time brewer based in Newry area. Took a hiatus for a few years but been back at it again for the last 3.  I brew on Grainfather at the moment.  Looking forward to learning from you all and sharing if I can. Be good to know about other brewers in the North East too.  Nearest clubs seem to be Dublin or Belfast.

Cheers
Barry

helmet

Well Barry,

Wee County Brewers might be a bit closer to you. There are a good few Brewers in Dundalk. Send me a pm if you want to be added to the club WhatsApp.

balon

Paddyh

Hows things Barry, seen your post, iv just joined the group today I see your from the Newry area, I started brewing when I was 30 been doing it now couple years, I was looking to see any clubs near here was also thinking belfast was the closest and not really practical, bit too far, have you found any close by? Dundalk? Would be good to hear from you, I only know of 1 other brewer from newry but still havnt met yet because of these coronavirus restrictions etc
🍻

balon

Hey Paddy, good to meet you.  Good to see there's another brewer nearby.  I see you joined the wee county brewers there so will catch up with you on there no doubt