• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2024, 09:22:20 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

New Member in Sligo

Started by colm89, October 28, 2020, 02:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colm89

Hello all from a Meath man living in Enniscrone, Sligo. Just moved here following a 7 year stint in London, where I lived within a short walk of a number of incredible tap rooms (brew by numbers, brick brewery, canopy, Brixton brewery), and not far from Bianca road brewery that was set up by a mate!

I've been baking sourdough bread for the past few years and I figured the next step in my fermenting journey was to try home brew!

I've started with an all grain brew in a bag stovetop kit from geterbrewed, and currently have the German blonde ale kit that came with that fermenting in the wardrobe of my spare room, but have a second fermenter arriving this evening to make a start on an ipa.

I've started with the basic brew in a bag, but as a man that doesn't do things by halves this seems like it could be a dangerous hobby to embark on!

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and looking forward to sifting through the archives!

Colm

DEMPSEY

Your welcome. You got nice beer being brewed up in that neck of the woods by some good brewers.
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us