• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 09:05:25 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Newbie from Dublin north

Started by Eirebobo, January 16, 2021, 02:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eirebobo

Hi all
Got recommended the group from a guy in the states, I've been looking in but never took the plunge. My friend brews his own from kits and it's really nice.

I'll be going straight in the deep end and getting BIAB grain system, looking at the hopcat 45L & fermenter kit, but open to suggestions.

Looking to join a local club I'm Olin the coolock area of Dublin

Blueshed

Welcome, and best of luck with the brewing.  You have the Capital brewers and North County brewers to choose from. Hopefully one of the lads from the clubs will drop in and make contact.

nigel_c

Welcome. Good active "in normal times" in the north county. Lots of us around. I'm in Clarehall myself. If you want to be added to the north county WhatsApp group pm me your name and number and I'll add you. Lots of brewing chat goes on.

Eirebobo

Quote from: nigel_c on January 16, 2021, 05:54:32 PMWelcome. Good active "in normal times" in the north county. Lots of us around. I'm in Clarehall myself. If you want to be added to the north county WhatsApp group pm me your name and number and I'll add you. Lots of brewing chat goes on.
Cheers  much appreciated, i'll send you a pm now.

Dr Brown Ale

Hey, stop stealing our members!!

In normal times we meet in the city centre, which may or may not be handier for you.