• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 05:39:34 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

BrewCon 2019 - Club Night

Started by irish_goat, July 01, 2019, 08:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish_goat

Don't think this needs much introduction but for those who haven't been to BrewCon yet, arguably the highlight of the event, Club Night will be back! After BrewCon talks have finished we will have the upstairs area of Rascals to ourselves and will be pouring lots of delicious homebrew from corny kegs.

Club reps should be getting in touch with their local clubs to discuss recipes/brew days. There's 3 months to go until BrewCon so plenty of time to get a wide variety of styles brewed up!

Style discussion, trash talk etc can all go in this thread too.  ;)

CH

What are timings?
Pizza was a great idea at last one!

craftyfecker

Limerick brewers will be representing. One keg confirmed so far and hopefully another

irish_goat

Quote from: CH on July 08, 2019, 10:56:12 PM
What are timings?
Pizza was a great idea at last one!

Probably kick off around half 5.  :)

nigel_c

Will nitro be available for beers pouring on the night? The beer I'm planning to have would really work better on nitro.

irish_goat

Quote from: nigel_c on August 16, 2019, 07:26:16 PM
Will nitro be available for beers pouring on the night? The beer I'm planning to have would really work better on nitro.

Not sure, but I will get my people to talk to Rascal's people and get back to you.

ac13

Are kegs for this to be dropped off/taken away on the day or are they to be there in advance ?

irish_goat

Quote from: ac13 on September 24, 2019, 08:55:33 AM
Are kegs for this to be dropped off/taken away on the day or are they to be there in advance ?

Dropped off on the day will be grand. There will be chillers so no worries about the beer not being cold when you arrive either.

Definitely need taken away on the day though.   

nigel_c

Should clubs post beers here so we don't end up with 10 of the same kveik pale ales on the day?

irish_goat

Quote from: nigel_c on September 24, 2019, 01:10:59 PM
Should clubs post beers here so we don't end up with 10 of the same kveik pale ales on the day?

I've had some clubs let me know what beers they're bringing already. But if anyone is bringing beer and hasn't let me know then yes, either drop me a message or post in here with what you're bringing. :)