• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 16, 2024, 10:04:39 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

December Meet Tuesday 9th at the 44

Started by Will_D, December 01, 2014, 10:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

molc

Can't remember if I replied. Would love to come, but work xmas party.
Fermenting: IPA, Lambic, Mead
Conditioning: Lambic, Cider, RIS, Ole Ale, Saison
On Tap: IPA, Helles, Best Bitter

Pat_buttercups

1. Will_D: Red and White Wine
2. Rats: White Wine
3. Jacob: Red Wine
4. Nigel. Pumpkin Alt. Maybe something else.
5. JollyB: A winter ale
6. Magnethead: Smoked IPA and a Partridge Wit
7. Bren : A box of mixed wine,beetroot ale, kolsch, scwarrtzbier, pumpkin 2014,  spiced porter.
8. BrianC ?
9.Pat Pumpkin spice ale

nigel_c

December 09, 2014, 12:31:18 PM #17 Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 01:56:21 PM by nigel_c
Bit of a pumpkin-off tonight 😀

Rats

Will have to skip this one. Flu have me down for the count.

1. Will_D: Red and White Wine
3. Jacob: Red Wine
4. Nigel. Pumpkin Alt. Maybe something else.
5. JollyB: A winter ale
6. Magnethead: Smoked IPA and a Partridge Wit
7. Bren : A box of mixed wine,beetroot ale, kolsch, scwarrtzbier, pumpkin 2014,  spiced porter.
8. BrianC ?
9.Pat Pumpkin spice ale
I drive way to fast to worry about cholesterol

Pat_buttercups

Ugh gonna have to skip this one for the same reason :S don't think it's a good idea to have a drink in this stomach is

nigel_c

Another faller at the last hurdle.
Bad weather, the early onset of man flu and an early start tomorrow mean I'm gonna have to miss tonight. Sorry folks.  Have fun.

Will_D

Well a big thanks to Bren & Kellie for comming over to see us with a hamper full of goodies.

Some interesting wine tastings showed that there is no real difference 'tween a 25€ wine kit and a €65 one. Its very subjective!

Some fab.beers were tasted as well.

We added €12 to the funds so:

TCF = €23

BTW: There is a big Kate fundraiser in the Carnagie Court Hotel in Swords this Sunday @ 2pm:

So come and see that smile for real!

https://www.facebook.com/events/353303061497680/?ref=5
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

brenmurph

Tanx willd, hope ye njoyed our hamper. Hope una dosnt find de beetroot too much and @ ncb'rs hope those wines i left yis are nice. Re brens magic dust will has a years supply to add to the last donation. 1 gram max per 20 litre homebrew. Rehydrate in water for 1 hour and add last 10 mins of boil...its magic. Tanx again ncb for ur huge effort for kate which continued last night. Our plan for kate was "buyapintfor kate" ye went way beyond that. Remember ye are all welcome down to our club base as most of ye know but just to remind ye again. No charge beer food and competition brewing  we even collect ye at the bus station! Regards brendan and kellie

magnethead

Fairplay Bren, that was a top notch selection of Beers!! Everyone of them excellent! and JollyB's 1 year mature winter Ale was excellent too.....makes me want a beer now at 9am  >:D

Jacob

Great evening! Thanks for beers and wine Bren & Kelly. You should drop by more often :)