• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 18, 2024, 03:28:26 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Dun Laoghaire brewers

Started by Nick McDonnell, September 03, 2023, 02:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick McDonnell

Hi all,
I've been brewing for about 20 years and moved to Dun Laoghaire about 6 years ago. There are 2 other brewers in my estate which is great, we found each other by chance. Are there other brewers in the neighbourhood that would like to meet for a few beers locally and swap a few homebrews?
Regards,
Nick

Shanna

Quote from: Nick McDonnell on September 03, 2023, 02:31:19 PMHi all,
I've been brewing for about 20 years and moved to Dun Laoghaire about 6 years ago. There are 2 other brewers in my estate which is great, we found each other by chance. Are there other brewers in the neighbourhood that would like to meet for a few beers locally and swap a few homebrews?
Regards,
Nick

Hi Nick,

We had a very regular meet once a month in Blackrock pre COVID. However it's on me to find a regular location to hold a new monthly meet. I hope to have it sorted out soon subject to me finding a willing venue that will host us.

If you want to DM me we can discuss further.

Regards,

Declan

Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

Owen

Hi Nick

I'm up the road in Stillorgan but definitely up for a meet up and bottle / info swap.

Cheers
Owen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grimsupanoob

HI Shanna

Have you made any progress on this?

In the area and would love to join a local club

Bitgael

Hi!

I'm moving to Dun Laoghaire soon, been brewing for a few years. Mostly mead and whatever weird fruit wines I decided to have a go at.