• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 24, 2024, 03:44:52 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Liffey Brewer German Beer Comp.....Registration is now open!!!!!

Started by lordstilton, August 04, 2015, 12:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordstilton

Garciabernal... I'm in mullingar if that helps for a drop off

garciaBernal

It does indeed. I'm in Ballymahon but I'd like to leave it as close to the date as possible to give you the beers seeing as it only went into the fermenter 5 days ago! I'll keep you posted though.
"If you do not enjoy my beer, then I say it is a pity for you!" Armand DeBelder-Drie Fonteinen

lordstilton

garciaBernal

"If you do not enjoy my beer, then I say it is a pity for you!" Armand DeBelder-Drie Fonteinen

LordEoin

Sorry if this information is posted somewhere, but I can't find it.
1 - how do I pay?
2 - are drop-points listed somewhere?

pob

As per the registration form:

*An entry consists of 2 x 500ml brown glass bottles. You will be emailed labels which must be attached to each bottle with elastic bands. The fee is €5 per entry which must be attached to one of the bottles. Bottles entered with distinctive markings/shape/caps will be disqualified without refund.

The collection points are your local club http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.com/wordpress/local-clubs/

Partridge9

Simon_

Do the beers have to be physically delivered by Sept 12th or can an entry be made using the form and the beers delivered at some point before Sep 26th?

Leann ull

I said I would get them to the comp for the lads so if you have em leave em with Mr P
and if their are other clubs with entries will you let me know cheers
Belfast next week to drop Ciarans Reg off, anything in Belfast NI or Wee County?

Quiet_Man

re: "Belfast next week to drop Ciarans Reg off, anything in Belfast NI"

Ciderhead - are you offering to pick up Belfast entries? Only two that I know off - myself and robotmonkey (oh!, and Bazza's 3-year old Becks).

Andy

Simon_

Quote from: Ciderhead on September 07, 2015, 12:45:59 PM
I said I would get them to the comp for the lads so if you have em leave em with Mr P
Cheers CH. I'm still wondering whether the delivery to Liffey can be after Sept 12th because I have a beer that'll be ready around then.

Leann ull

The reason the closing date is the 12th is to allow for;
Planning the number of Judges and stewards required
Getting the bottles to the collection and labelling point
Making sure all the entries are there.
For anybody that has organised competitions there is a huge amount of work on the day, it makes it so much easier if most of that workload can be done in advance.
Dealing with exceptions is a pita
PM the organisers they may cut you some slack but most of my collections will be the three of 4 days after the 12th

Leann ull

Quote from: Quiet_Man on September 07, 2015, 01:46:54 PM
re: "Belfast next week to drop Ciarans Reg off, anything in Belfast NI"

Ciderhead - are you offering to pick up Belfast entries? Only two that I know off - myself and robotmonkey (oh!, and Bazza's 3-year old Becks).

Andy
Thursday Week not sure of your locations but can you get your entries to Ciaran? I've just PM'd him

helmet

Quote from: Ciderhead on September 07, 2015, 12:45:59 PM
and if their are other clubs with entries will you let me know cheers
Belfast next week to drop Ciarans Reg off, anything in Belfast NI or Wee County?
As far as I can see we'll have one entry, possibly two from the Wee County. I could drop the bottles up to James in Malahide if that makes life any easier CH?