• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 24, 2024, 10:38:47 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Liffey Brewer German Beer Comp.....Registration is now open!!!!!

Started by lordstilton, August 04, 2015, 12:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

Brilliant. Well done, heard it was a great day, excellent organisation. Sorry couldn't help out, had a wedding yesterday.

Leann ull

Ok so I'm hearing from 5 sources today, Lord Stilton did such an amazing job of delivering this competition that he is now available for consultancy, and to me it's individuals like that who are prepared to have a go at something that have never done before, is why the NHC planet keeps turning  O0
CH tips his cap

lordstilton

I wish I could take all the credit but it was a liffey brewers joint effort with help from the other clubs and judges that made the day run so smoothly...The Murphy family out in South Kildare were a big help on the day too...Many thanks to all that participated.

Dr Jacoby

Best comp I've been to so far. Amazing smoked food, beautiful Belgian sour beers, a very high standard of competition beers and really well organised. Looking forward to next year's comp!
Every little helps

DoubleG

Well done on a well organised day! The food afterwards was great and the standard of beers in the competition was very high. I must say the stewards and help given to the judges on the day was excellent. Thanks again!

helmet

Sounds like a well organised event lads, well done. Will you be sending out score sheets. Just wondering like!

lordstilton

By next week you should have a pdf of your score sheet emailed out

helmet

Ah brilliant stuff, thanks for that! Congratulations again on the whole event!