• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 08:48:14 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

UK Nationals

Started by Leann ull, September 12, 2015, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leann ull

Well done to the Kildare/ Dodge contingents and Hassetbrew in particular for handing it to our chums overseas  :)
http://www.nationalhomebrewcompetition.org.uk/

Tom

Kildare is ON the map! Well done folks.

DEMPSEY

Way to go lads and lassies.  :)
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

pob

Absolutely great result there. Well done all of you.

Bubbles

Well done chaps, that's some haul of meggles!!

molc

Damn, look at Kildare clean up. Great result guys.
Fermenting: IPA, Lambic, Mead
Conditioning: Lambic, Cider, RIS, Ole Ale, Saison
On Tap: IPA, Helles, Best Bitter

brenmurph

September 13, 2015, 10:51:38 AM #6 Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 02:14:10 PM by brenmurph
Thanks folks on behalf of our members here in kildare feckin great ....@ hassetbrew...from monday our lessons are 50 euros an hour !!  But gongrats on your new status as champion UK brewer....2 entries 2 brews wow what a result.

For the rest I need to mention my right hand man here, Arturus someone who came from zero to uk medal in a very difficult category Bier de garde a wonderful beer that we we fortunate to be able to taste last night at our beoir / homebrew event. Well done Arturus! in the top league now!

Ok we done really  well, our entries all scored really well and we medaled with our belgian dark strong, dodge who was with us for the weekend scored 41 and 44 with his two entries and took HM and bronze...well done u!!

The standard was very high with those scoring beers

Well done all involved we (myself, dodge, Arturus and colm hassetbrew) sent only 10 beers between us a few weeks ago in a box  and took 6 awards with my other 4 beers scoring exactly as I expected this time so fair play to Ali Kocho and the UK organisers :) :)

Its remarkable that ALL 4 of us took prizes home from the UK. Makes us proud to keep the Irish flag flying and let them know that we are so close to taking that big prize as we WILL some year.  ;) We have had 4 beers in best of show between last and this year so we will strike it lucky maybe next year.....so lets cook some beer for next years comp and show them again That we can take them on and succeed so well

Blueshed

CILL DARA ABU

Well done lads.

Will_D

Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

johnrm

Delighted for you guys, fantastic job!

irish_goat

Well done lads, can't say I'm surprised.  ;D