• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 09:03:21 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Assistant Brewer Position - Rye River

Started by Alex Lawes, November 11, 2015, 05:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Lawes

Hi All,

We're on the lookout for a new assistant brewer. As you may be aware we generally look for homebrewing experience along with professional experience or education.
The position is full time, permanent, shift based and vacant immediately.
Salary is DOE.

If you've any interest please send me your CV to alex@ryeriverbrewingco.com

Cheers,

Alex

passaia

Hi Alex, did you already met someone? I'm interested in work as a assistant Brewer. If you are looking for, let me know and I'll send my cv. Cheers.

irish_goat

Quote from: passaia on January 20, 2016, 04:18:26 PM
Hi Alex, did you already met someone? I'm interested in work as a assistant Brewer. If you are looking for, let me know and I'll send my cv. Cheers.

Alex doesn't log on here much but I believe they have filled the position. http://www.recruitmentgrapevine.com/article/2015-11-23-beer-bottle-lands-candidate-his-dream-job

In saying that, they're building a new brewery so they might have more positions. Wouldn't harm to email a CV in.

passaia

Alex Lawes

Hi Folks,

We've had to push out interviews for this role due to our plant move coming forward in deadline. This is currently in full swing and we simply haven't the resource of time to communicate with the sheer volume of applicants in the midst of this, although all will be contacted when we're back up and running.

The link posted is in relation to our fantastic new head of Digital Marketing Liam Tutty, and does not apply to the brewery role which is still vacant.

Applications to the position are still closed but we'll be in contact with people soon after the dust settles.

Cheers,

Alex

irish_goat

auralabuse

Just as a side note, if anyone has applied for this role on here. We (the royal county brewers) were lucky enough to visit rye river and meet Alex on the day. I learned more that day about brewing than I had in the previous 5 years of homebrewing. Alex is infectious in his enthusiasm for good craft beer. It would be a great place to work. I left there with a new appreciation for brewing and brewers, those guys work hard.