• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 01:40:46 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Get Er Brewed Slovenian Hops up for Review

Started by Leann ull, January 07, 2016, 09:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saruman (Reuben Gray)

Now, it has been a few days so what's the story here? How do we get the hops? Do we have to wait until the list is full?
Reuben Gray

The Tale of the Ale - My blog about beer

pob

We can probably close off list now, haven't had any new requests for a few days. I'll send a copy onto Get'Er Brewed.

You (& the other club reps) need to place an order with Get'Er Brewed & then request for the hops to be sent with it. Make sure you reference your order with your clubs name.

It'll be up to you to distribute the hops to your club & make sure we get a review back (I'll be chasing the reps up)

Saruman (Reuben Gray)

Great. Oh, can you pass on the contact details too?
Reuben Gray

Leann ull

The way it works is that when placing a regular order you mention you are part of the NHC Slovenian hops offer and  just quote your username and Get'er will ship what you have requested on the list.
We'd be breaking Data protection laws by giving member details to a third party.

Saruman (Reuben Gray)

January 19, 2016, 11:09:24 AM #34 Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 01:53:27 PM by Saruman
Order placed for Midland's: 19212
Reuben Gray

Will_D

NCB Order placed (#19217)

Many thanks to Geter for this great offer.

Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

beerfly

I dont need to order anything soon and Cruiscinlan is the only one from Capital with his name down so he will be placing an order himself

@geterbrewed

The lads we're in the store working at these yesterday and have packed up the 9 varieties into 2 x 50g packets for each variety

When you place your order add a note in the comment box at checkout to claim your hops for review

We would appreciate a quick review and thankyou for your interest, we eagerly await your feedback

Thanks

Jonathan
Get 'er Brewed

Join the Revolution.

www.geterbrewed.ie

Saruman (Reuben Gray)

My lot has arrived so  I'll get those to the Midlands Brewers' when I can.
Reuben Gray

ronniedeb

January 25, 2016, 09:23:41 AM #39 Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 10:27:38 AM by ronniedeb
Order placed for Galway Homebrewers Club: #19290

Taf

Order placed for Rebel Brewers. Order # 19291.

Will_D

Us in the NCB are thinking of holding a competition based on the beers brewed with these hops.

No quite sure yet but it will be basically like the Smithwicks challenge:

Any malts/yeast but only the Slovenian hops. We may have to allow some simple bittering hops like Magnum (not sure yet). You could also buy some more fromGeB!

Style can be anything but given the hop varietys then its likely to be light summery ales/lagers etc.

When: Judging will be early summer
Bjcp: Very probably
Venue' Old Boro in Swords

More details to come after the next meeting (tomorrow)
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

irish_goat

Andy Q

Hi All,

thinking of making a Slovenian IPA, anyone got any feedback yet? I know there'd be no finished beers made from this group yet, but if anyone can even let me know if there is a promising smell from the bag or the kettle post boil, it would be greatly appreciated,

It's the cardinal, wolf and cascade that I'm leaning towards,

ta very much,

Stout/Apa fiend from Lucan

cruiscinlan

Order #19323 placed for Capital Brewers (i.e. me).