• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 02:29:57 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Good luck all in nationals

Started by brenmurph, February 12, 2016, 10:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brenmurph

South Kildare beers all present and correct!
This year we are in "best Club COMP" as we at last have enough members in our small but active club and we have as good a chance as anybody. We have tasted all the entry samples that were left in to us and holy jossers....some wonderful beers among them.....BB I taught u too well...feck u..... best of luck BB with your first nationals... and Colm (hassetbrew) U too feck u...u have anough golds now give me a chance..  >:( :P
hassetbrew, kellie, Bogwoppit, bb arturus and myself and one or two assistant brewers wish everyone the best of luck but of course we wish ourselves a little more luck that you lot in the other clubs...
let the battle begin.............. :) and may the best man woman or club win

Leann ull

Actually I forgot who was in your field you guys stand a good chance hassetbrew is your mother from Kildare is that how you qualify living in Wexford and all

Dodge is you ever want a proper home you know GCB would welcome you with open arms

Kellie

Dodge is not in our camp! And don't be poaching our members! 😜
I'm watching you GCB 😉😉

Kellie

My winky face didn't show up there lol
;) ;)

brenmurph

and hassetbrew's granny is from Kildare ;)

Will_D

Jeez this is sounding like qualifacions for Irish International Soccer or Rugby players.
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

Beerbuddha

Wax on, right hand.
   Wax off, left hand.
   Wax on, wax off.
   Breathe in through nose, out the mouth.
   Wax on, wax off.
   Don't forget to breathe, very important.

Thank you Sensei...Bonzai  :P best luck to all  :)
IBD Member

hassettbrew

Yes good luck to all, I guess Lillywhite Brewing won't work for wexford :-( B-) @ch grannys from Cork dad grew up in Celbridge n i grew up in Sallins jeez I'm whiter than brenmurph   ;D