• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 22, 2024, 09:37:43 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Problem with membership form

Started by Pheeel, October 30, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheeel

We're aware of an issue with the membership form which is preventing people moving past the first page. We're following up and hope to have it sorted shortly

Thanks
Phil
Issues with your membership? PM me!

mick02

Quote from: Pheeel on October 30, 2018, 02:01:02 PM
We're aware of an issue with the membership form which is preventing people moving past the first page. We're following up and hope to have it sorted shortly

Thanks
Phil
We've made some changes and this looks to be fixed now. If you're still seeing issues please update this post and we can investigate.

Mick
NHC Committee member

Blueshed

Membership came out on 5th November but it's still not updated.  Can't get into the members section and I'm in on the Apple juice GB.  What's happening with it.

Pheeel

annebrodie

I'm having trouble paying for my membership. I've completed the form but I never get asked for any money...

mick02

Quote from: annebrodie on November 17, 2018, 08:31:22 AM
I'm having trouble paying for my membership. I've completed the form but I never get asked for any money...
Hi Anne, are you using the form on the website or the paid subscription link in the profile section on the forum?
NHC Committee member

markov

Hi Mick02,

I initially had trouble signing up using the form and paid through the profile section is this ok or do I need to anything else? Just to make it clear I paid through the profile section but never filled out the form.

Thanks,

Mark

annebrodie

Quote from: mick02 on November 17, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
Quote from: annebrodie on November 17, 2018, 08:31:22 AM
Hi Anne, are you using the form on the website or the paid subscription link in the profile section on the forum?

I used the form on the website but I'll try to find the paid subscription link now.

Pheeel