• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 10:27:44 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

For Free - David unit

Started by mick02, September 24, 2022, 08:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mick02

I have a famous unit (similar to this - https://www.horeca.com/en/product/33781/mobile-beer-cooler-david-tap) that I no longer need. Free to the first caller.

Let me know.
NHC Committee member

tsoonamee

That sounds like an early Christmas this year ! Could I ask what keg type system can take ?
Nothing is better than smoked bacon

mick02

Quote from: tsoonamee on September 24, 2022, 09:14:21 AMThat sounds like an early Christmas this year ! Could I ask what keg type system can take ?
It was made for disposable Heineken kegs but will fit 2 of the smaller height corny kegs.
NHC Committee member

tsoonamee

Quote from: mick02 on September 24, 2022, 09:16:03 AM
Quote from: tsoonamee on September 24, 2022, 09:14:21 AMThat sounds like an early Christmas this year ! Could I ask what keg type system can take ?
It was made for disposable Heineken kegs but will fit 2 of the smaller height corny kegs.
Thank you. I wish luck to the first bidder !
Nothing is better than smoked bacon

gregwario

What height would that be? I've got cornies but don't know if they're the taller or shorter ones.

mick02

Quote from: gregwario on September 24, 2022, 11:28:36 AM

What height would that be? I've got cornies but don't know if they're the taller or shorter ones.

Inside height is 660mm but you'll need to leave space for the disconnects on the keg. Picture of unit (taps not included)
NHC Committee member

gregwario

@mick02 Definitely interested though the kegs will be a bit tight! Whereabouts are you? And does a co2 tank fit in there as well or does it need to sit to the side?

mick02

Quote from: gregwario on September 25, 2022, 12:57:16 PM@mick02 Definitely interested though the kegs will be a bit tight! Whereabouts are you? And does a co2 tank fit in there as well or does it need to sit to the side?
Depends on the size of the co2 cylinder! There's some holes drilled on the sides to feed gas lines through. I'm based in Naas.
NHC Committee member