• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 03:00:33 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] The Homebrew Company

Started by The Homebrew Company, April 01, 2015, 10:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

molc

Quote from: The Homebrew Company on April 23, 2015, 12:58:52 AM
If you are purchasing these as part of an order, we will ship the order minus the keg of course. We will ship the keg separately when they arrive. A separate shipping charge will need to be paid for the shipping of the keg.
Many thanks for the offer. I'm going to cross post on the keg group buy as well for interested people.
I put a note on my order that I'd like to order a few bits and pieces when these are going to ship, to combine the shipping for the orders.
Fermenting: IPA, Lambic, Mead
Conditioning: Lambic, Cider, RIS, Ole Ale, Saison
On Tap: IPA, Helles, Best Bitter

LordEoin

awesome, it's nice to see some kegs available for affordable prices :)

beanstalk

I'd like to order a couple, but I know next to nothing about connects, c02 and gereral keggerating, so I might order two, then do some research and add to the order later before Mid-May if thats cool?

has anyone actually got a guide to kegging here on this forum they could link me to?

Endatheworld

April 23, 2015, 01:44:52 PM #18 Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 05:18:23 PM by johnrm
Quote from: beanstalk on April 23, 2015, 01:26:10 PM

has anyone actually got a guide to kegging here on this forum they could link me to?

Its in the Brew Wiki.

http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.ie/wordpress/beginners-guide-to-kegging/

Qs

Quote from: jawalemon on April 23, 2015, 08:05:51 AM
I just ordered some. Can i add to the order later and get that stuff shipped with the kegs?

I'd also like to be able to do this when they are shipping.

Unbelievable price though. I bought 2 but was tempted to get more despite not at all needing more.

krockett

Just placed on order for these- thanks for this Shane.

I'll buy the rest of the kit you need for these (if you have them in stock) when ready to ship - hopefully you will be contacting us before shipping.

Pat_buttercups

Quote from: Qs on April 23, 2015, 04:40:43 PM
Quote from: jawalemon on April 23, 2015, 08:05:51 AM
I just ordered some. Can i add to the order later and get that stuff shipped with the kegs?

I'd also like to be able to do this when they are shipping.

Unbelievable price though. I bought 2 but was tempted to get more despite not at all needing more.

yea same Q XD Ill see if theres any left when there sent off and might get another few then if theres enough

Hingo

The Homebrew Company

Hi all, glad to see everyone got on at this stage. Just an update. There has been a change in plan. The kegs will start to arrive to us over the week end. We will hope to start to ship these early next week. For those of you who wish to add on, can you do so before Sunday. Please state in the notes of your add on, the original order number that you are adding to as this will ensure all goes smoothly.

TY

Shane

Acott

Quote from: Tube on April 24, 2015, 11:29:20 PM
Anyone who ordered 5 kegs and used their Beoir or nhc discount code will presumably get their delivery free as it's still over 150 euro?

Awww man, totally forgot about the discount!

Quote from: The Homebrew Company on April 24, 2015, 11:22:01 PM
The kegs will start to arrive to us over the week end. We will hope to start to ship these early next week.

This is good and also bad, as I have yet to tell my SO about the kegs...and I'm getting them delivered to her work!  ???  ;D

David

Me too always remember about 5 mins after placing the order. Also missed the discount for 5 ordered 6 last time I'll use the phone to fill the order couldn't read the item thought it was the ad for new. Time for a trip to the opticians

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gazz

Is the 5 pack deal on the corny kegs finished? I can only see 4pack for €145

gazz

Ha, price shot upto €155 since I posted last question

The Homebrew Company

Price has increased slightly as introductory offer finished. There are very few of these left now. On another note we were able to secures a
deal for grey and black disconnects. Now half price. These are the original high quality disconnects.

https://www.thehomebrewcompany.ie/beer-wine-equipment-cornelius-keg-systems-c-2_25.html

Shane

Paul B