• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 12:57:17 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] The Homebrew Company

Started by The Homebrew Company, April 01, 2015, 10:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Homebrew Company

Hi Will, Yes it does. They are due tomorrow all going well.

The Homebrew Company

We have finally got around to building all our Castle malts onto the website, it only took 3 weeks to get to. We are now stocking almost all Castle malts, speciality and pale at the cheapest prices in Europe. Check out the Chateau range scattered throughout our website. To get things up and running and introduce people to Castle we are offering both Chateau Pale and Pilsner 25kg whole or crushed for a once off special of €21 a bag. One bag per order. We have the whole here:

https://www.thehomebrewcompany.ie/whole-malt-whole-base-malts-c-69_232_233.html

and Crushed here:

https://www.thehomebrewcompany.ie/crushed-grain-crushed-base-malts-c-69_231_70.html

Grab one while stock last.

Check out some of the Caramel malts, Chateau Crystal 150 EBC 500g now selling for €0.75, just 1 of 30 caramel malts we are now stocking.

https://www.thehomebrewcompany.ie/crushed-grain-crushed-caramel-malts-c-69_231_72.html

Enjoy,

Shane

CARA

Hi Shane, forgot to add a note there this morning about Brewcon yeast. Usual email and the order was marked for collection by your frequent flyer! Would you mind adding the Brett to it please and thanks.
Upa Sesh

The Homebrew Company

We have samples of brand the new Munich Classic Wheat Beer Yeast on the way. Not sure of the amounts but will offer these up on here for anyone wanting to try one. They are very excited about the new strain.

helmet

Quote from: The Homebrew Company on June 09, 2015, 07:53:42 PM
We have samples of brand the new Munich Classic Wheat Beer Yeast on the way. Not sure of the amounts but will offer these up on here for anyone wanting to try one. They are very excited about the new strain.
I'd love to give it a go!

hopapotamus

i would love to try it , will be ordering a dunkel mash kit this week and want a good yeast.

dcalnan

June 09, 2015, 09:03:00 PM #51 Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:57:40 PM by dcalnan
It would be great if a dry yeast could compare with the liquid yeast for a wheat beer. I'd love to try one.

GlasbrewInc

Hi Shane,

I'd also love to try out this new Munich Classic Wheat Beer yeast.

pob

Hi Shane, would love to try it. I've a Roggenbier planned.

The Homebrew Company

We have 10 of the 11g packs on the way and one of the Brewery size packs 500g, Declan I have that held for you. The first 10 people who express an interest can have one each of the 11g packs so 4 of the 11g packs gone and the 500g pack gone also. Just give some honest feedback to the manufacturer. Might have them on Friday all going well. I can post the small packs or add them to orders.

Enjoy,

Shane

itsclinto

Hi Shane, I'd love to give this a try. A wheat beer is definitely on the cards. Thanks

beanstalk

Id give a pack a go! I'm brewing a simple Weiss with wb-06 this weekend so could split for comparison...

St. Fursey

I'd love to give a pack a go too. I have loads of wheat i need to use up!

Qs

I'll take a pack please. Was thinking of doing a hull melon wheat in a couple of weeks. This would definitely push me to do it.

johnrm

I would like one please, I have a wheat beer ready to go.
I think Cambrinus/Franz Bakz may have an order in progress, just add it in here.
Also, bundle in WLP041 from Brewcon if not already done.
Thanks Shane