• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 05:21:22 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] The Homebrew Company

Started by The Homebrew Company, April 01, 2015, 10:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CARA

Quote from: The Homebrew Company on June 09, 2015, 10:14:40 PM
We have 10 of the 11g packs on the way and one of the Brewery size packs 500g, Declan I have that held for you. The first 10 people who express an interest can have one each of the 11g packs so 4 of the 11g packs gone and the 500g pack gone also. Just give some honest feedback to the manufacturer. Might have them on Friday all going well. I can post the small packs or add them to orders.

Enjoy,

Shane

Nice one Shane. I have to order a few bits and pieces this week too. Fookin PLOUGHING through Munich malt here :D
Upa Sesh

helmet

I'll be putting in an order next week, would love a go at it!

Frequent Sequence

I have a wheat planed so if there is any left I'm game. Thanks

Leann ull

Here is where I act the bx its usually a gm per litre, I hate when they are that generic with the dosage  :(
Had his coat on already and has a two mile head start run forest run

CARA

Thanks for another lightning delivery Shane. Malt arrived in time for mash #2 this morning.
Upa Sesh

Greg2013

June 19, 2015, 11:47:38 AM #67 Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 12:06:53 PM by Greg2013
Quote from: The Homebrew Company on June 19, 2015, 11:42:13 AM
Next week for both.

Brian when will you have liquid yeast re stocked ? I am in need of Kolsch and Bavarian Wheat liquid yeast,i defo need the Kolsch but the Bavarian Wheat i can leave if needed. ;D
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

Simon_

Quote from: Greg2013 on June 19, 2015, 11:47:38 AM
Next week for both.

Brian Shane when will you have liquid yeast re stocked ? I am in need of Kolsch and Bavarian Wheat liquid yeast,i defo need the Kolsch but the Bavarian Wheat i can leave if needed. ;D

:) You're mixing up your home brew shop supremos Greg

Greg2013

Quote from: Simon. on June 19, 2015, 12:06:09 PM
Quote from: Greg2013 on June 19, 2015, 11:47:38 AM
Next week for both.

Brian Shane when will you have liquid yeast re stocked ? I am in need of Kolsch and Bavarian Wheat liquid yeast,i defo need the Kolsch but the Bavarian Wheat i can leave if needed. ;D

:) You're mixing up your home brew shop supremos Greg

I do apologize Shane it is thank for that Jack. :P
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

The Homebrew Company

White labs you are looking at July 1st Greg. Also I'll sort the free wheat yeast next week also.

Ty

Shane

The Homebrew Company

Ronnie those items you were after are finally on the site.

Also we are ordering white labs this weekend if anyone has any special requests, this months platinum strains are:

May/June
WLP410 Belgian Wit II Yeast
WLP590 French Saison Ale Yeast (NEW – replaces WLP076 Old
Sonoma Ale Yeast)
WLP072 French Ale Yeast

Shane

ronniedeb

Quote from: The Homebrew Company on June 24, 2015, 11:05:27 PM
Ronnie those items you were after are finally on the site.

Also we are ordering white labs this weekend if anyone has any special requests, this months platinum strains are:

May/June
WLP410 Belgian Wit II Yeast
WLP590 French Saison Ale Yeast (NEW – replaces WLP076 Old
Sonoma Ale Yeast)
WLP072 French Ale Yeast

Shane

Thanks. I placed my order on Tuesday night. The thermometer was still out of stock then, so will have to wait for a later order. Does it need an extra weldless fitting. I see the description has changed a little. Thanks for the update!

Qs