• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 12:23:44 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Tesco Hudl

Started by admin, October 04, 2013, 10:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Lads, is this is stock in any of the Tescos in NI? Or is it a Tesco Direct only thing?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/reviews/10348599/Hudl-review-Tescos-tablet.html

matthewdick23

hmmmm, not sure. ill prob b in over the wkend. will have a look for you

Roo

I think you can pick them up instore but I'll check
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

Bazza

They actually looks pretty good - spec-wise that is. Hmmm....

My missus wants an iPad for Christmas.

But she also wanted a cheap Tyrone b*****d as a husband.

Can't have both.

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

Roo

It is available instore but apparently in my local Ballymena Branch you have to "wait a little longer" at least that's what the sign said. I'm on my iPhone so I can't upload a pic. Hope that helps.
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

Greg2013

From what i have been reading its not on release in UK until end of October so i doubt we will get it released before that ? Have been looking at the spec and i am seriously considering it as i need something light and portable like this for college. Only thing is i have not seen the "oirish" price yet  :P
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

Greg2013

Quote from: Il Tubo on October 04, 2013, 07:29:18 PM
No plans to release it down here.

I am sure you could get it courier down especially if a couple of us decided to get one ? ???
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

sub82

Quote from: Bazza on October 04, 2013, 04:40:55 PM
They actually looks pretty good - spec-wise that is. Hmmm....

My missus wants an iPad for Christmas.

But she also wanted a cheap Tyrone b*****d as a husband.

Can't have both.

Hahahaha!

Greg2013

Ok so i was wrong(surprise surprise), its already out in UK, apparently its like hens teeth atm. No news on a release down here anytime soon but there is always parcel motel ? Is there different specs or just the one ?

matthewdick23

they got them at my local shane

Greg2013

Quote from: matthewdick23 on October 06, 2013, 09:39:08 AM
they got them at my local shane

Not Shane but where is that Matthew ?

matthewdick23

big one by belvior in belfast

Greg2013

irish_goat

Might be of interest to you'se.

Argos have launched their own cheap tablet for £100.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24520499

Greg2013

Quote from: matthewdick23 on October 06, 2013, 11:55:32 AM
big one by belvior in belfast

Has anybody done any further looking at this tablet ? Would like to get opinions before i risk spending 150 euro to get it down from the North  ;D