• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 07:50:25 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Any Homebrewers in Kildare town / newbridge/naas

Started by brenmurph, October 09, 2012, 05:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brenmurph

October 09, 2012, 05:15:08 PM Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 06:01:02 PM by brenmurph
My first post, delighted to have signed up, looking to a bit of brew related socials!

Just throwing out an idea for any homebrewers interested in weekly meetup/ brew up drink up /tasting sessions in Kildare. I'm always looking for people to help share tastes and brewing ideas with. I have over 40 brews in stock of which 6 kegs always on, we go through quite a bit on friday brew nights.
all ideas and comments welcome. My wife brews wine but loves the beer so we combine a wine tasting with the beer.

brenmurph

Tank for reply. I picked up that post ok about the clane area, Ill be at home brew abbeyleix with a few friends, hopefully the word will spread. Always aware that when beer brewing meetups we have to be consious of travelling  therefore I was putting out feelers for this side of kildare! In the meantime I will and Im sure other members will spread the word. I brew every friday evening and do tastings so all members welcome to touch base and drop in!

Dr Jacoby

Hi Bren,

I live in Naas. Whereabouts are you based?
Every little helps

brenmurph

I'm Kildare town, ur very welcome drop over, I'm just off the motorway Kildare town exit.
Actually having a tasting session friday (and most fridays) if u wanna drop over help us out! Otherwise maybe hook up at abbeyleix share some brewtalk.
Regards Bren.

brenmurph

and BTW cant beat the green bus for 2 euros Nass-Kildare which is a bonus if people want to share brew evenings and make it home without driving, another reason why I was querying the naas-newbridge-kildare town-monasterevin corridor due to the easy, cheap, and reliable green bus commute for 2 euros.

Special Brew

Howdy Folks

I am brand new to the forum, from Leixlip and I really want to start brewing. I am eager but have no experience what so ever. I am looking on line to buy equipment and kits any advice on this. DO you guys meet up to swap ideas/ beer, do's and donts. Any help is much appreciated

Ian

Special Brew

Hey Tube

I am a short walk up the canal in Oaklawn west. I would be very interested in meeting up. I really want to start brewing but havent got a bulls notion where to begin really what I do have is a love of stout in particular and would be eager to brew beer, stout anything really

Special Brew

That is massive, thanks tube, I will be in touch

thanks a million