• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 01:31:41 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

New NHC T-shirts

Started by SlugTrap, November 18, 2022, 12:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlugTrap

Is your old NHC T-shirt worn out? Ours, too! Or maybe you never even had one...

So let's get new ones! Read more about how to get yours.

Can't open that link above?
Your membership may not be current and/or your access to the forums may not be set up correctly.
Follow this process to get help.

Orders close December 2nd, so put your name down now!

arrbee

Any idea how long it should take to get help with membership?

jfarkas

I sent a message regarding not having access to sign up for the NHC T-Shirts on Nov 25th but have heard nothing back.  How long should this take?

Thanks,
John

arrbee

Quote from: jfarkas on November 30, 2022, 10:28:34 AMI sent a message regarding not having access to sign up for the NHC T-Shirts on Nov 25th but have heard nothing back.  How long should this take?

Thanks,
John

I'm wondering if the deadline of December 2nd can be pushed out to allow someone the chance to sort out the missing memberships.
Every year mine needs to be sorted manually. Phil normally sorts it but perhaps he's unavailable at the moment?

SlugTrap

You should both be good to go now.

heeler58

Hi, I'd like a new T-Shirt but I can't put in the order for some reason. 3XL would be good. Many thanks, Paul.

arrbee

SlugTrap

Quote from: heeler58 on December 01, 2022, 10:14:46 AMHi, I'd like a new T-Shirt but I can't put in the order for some reason. 3XL would be good. Many thanks, Paul.

If you can't click through on the "Read more" link above, your membership may not be up to date.
You must be a fully paid up member to get your T-shirt.

Click the "this process" link above, and Phil (@pheel) can sort you.

Thanks!

DerekMc

I get an error when I click on the lick. How can I get my tee-shirt? As far as I am aware my membership is paid

iBrau

+1
Just want to get in on the order but my forum access is not set up. This happens to me most years after my annual payment

SlugTrap

Quote from: iBrau on December 01, 2022, 08:37:44 PM+1
Just want to get in on the order but my forum access is not set up. This happens to me most years after my annual payment
Quote from: DerekMc on December 01, 2022, 05:40:18 PMI get an error when I click on the lick. How can I get my tee-shirt? As far as I am aware my membership is paid
Quote from: heeler58 on December 01, 2022, 10:14:46 AMHi, I'd like a new T-Shirt but I can't put in the order for some reason. 3XL would be good. Many thanks, Paul.

You should all be sorted now. (Thanks, Pheel!) Please read this link about how to enter your details.

Cheers!

Martin

Whoever delivered the T-shirt to me today in Trim - thank you! Great quality and looks fantastic too!
I turn water into beer. That's pretty badass.