• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 13, 2024, 07:43:52 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] The Homebrew Company

Started by The Homebrew Company, April 01, 2015, 10:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leann ull

Wlp300 with next yeast order if it's not coming in on the early June order thanks.

The Homebrew Company

Hi,

White labs arrived yesterday and we are now fully restocked.

http://www.thehomebrewcompany.ie/yeast-white-labs-liquid-yeast-beer-c-62_183.html

We have added a few more new hops to the site also:

Olicana - both leaf and pellet
Herkules - Pellet
Endeavour - Pellet
Comet - Pellet Speaking to our hop supplier about these. He says that these are making a huge come back in the states and acreage has tripled in the last 2 years. Maybe one to watch.

Let us know if we are missing any varieties, we are drawing down our US contracts in the coming weeks for 16 crop :)

We have added these as new products:

http://www.thehomebrewcompany.ie/products_new.html

The 25kg of Maris is also restocked now.

TY

Shane

Parky

Any news of the European Ale yeast WLP011? I didn't see it on the updated yeast list.

Simon_

When will the next Yeast Bay order be? Would like some Amalgamation

The Homebrew Company

Quote from: Parky on June 17, 2016, 04:19:57 PM
Any news of the European Ale yeast WLP011? I didn't see it on the updated yeast list.

OOS this time, will try in 2 weeks again.

Sorry.

The Homebrew Company

Quote from: Simon_ on June 22, 2016, 02:43:59 PM
When will the next Yeast Bay order be? Would like some Amalgamation

Should be back in 2 maybe 3 weeks.

In the meantime we have knocked 10% OFF the whole site for the duration of the Ireland Italy match COYBIG!

We dont expect any business!

Shane

The Homebrew Company

Forgot to mention, if anyone wants anything brought to the Expo in the Well in Cork for Saturday just pop it on here or pop us an email. Loading tomorrow evening. FREE shipping for ye!

Ty

Shane

Parky

QuoteAny news of the European Ale yeast WLP011? I didn't see it on the updated yeast list.

OOS this time, will try in 2 weeks again.

Sorry.

Thanks for the update, will pick up some WLP007 if it's out of stock again. Was a long shot, so no big deal.

cruiscinlan

Quote from: The Homebrew Company on June 17, 2016, 07:23:17 AM

The 25kg of Maris is also restocked now.

Sweet.
Will ye be getting the Muntons Maris Otter in again or sticking with the Crisp? 

As Crisp agents in Ireland would you be able to get Chevallier malt as well?

One thing I've meant to mention about the site in terms of ordering is that I find when switching between menus and adding items that the basket seems to 'forget' what was in it, might be something to look at, as it lengthens the ordering process a good bit.

Pheeel

Lads, you getting StarSan again anytime soon?
Issues with your membership? PM me!

johnrm

Do you have spare caps for starsan bottles?
They fracture thereby exposing the starsan to the air.
The second cap fits the reservoir but then it fractures  :-\

Dr Jacoby

The caps fracture for me too. Very frustrating
Every little helps

Leann ull

The reason they snap guys is that you are probably getting Ss on them (I know) and they are degrading, other problem is over tightening they are a shitty and I suspect a brittle talc filled or Bakelite old style lid ,
I don't know why the manufacturers don't use HDPE aka coke bottles.

Bubbles

Quote from: Dr Jacoby on July 05, 2016, 11:45:15 PM
The caps fracture for me too. Very frustrating

+1 Every bottle of StarSan I've ever bought has sheared like this. Just crappy caps.

However, they seem to have had a redesign. The latest bottle I bought has much chunkier caps, and include a child-proof feature like you see on medicine bottles.

Dr Jacoby

Good stuff. I have loads left in my too-brittle-for-my-super-strength-hands bottle so it's an issue I'll have to deal with for a while yet. 
Every little helps