• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 19, 2024, 01:57:14 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

adding entries

Started by CC, January 27, 2017, 01:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

lads i registered an account a couple of weeks ago, for the nationals, on the competition entry site but did not register the actual entries themselves as i didn't know which beers i'd actually enter....

i assumed that by registering an account that meant i was assured the 5 entries

now i'm trying to add the entries but it seems that i can't as the entry limit has been reached

is there anything i can do at this stage???

molc

Alas, probably not. You need someone to drop out to make space for an entry, as the competition is now fully booked. I don't know if the website gives a waiting list feature or do you just need to watch it like a hawk. I'm guessing once registration has closed and the date for payments to be received has passed, another bunch of slots will reopen, but the site administrators need to come back to you on that.

Same thing happened last year close to the closing date as people put their entries in late.
Fermenting: IPA, Lambic, Mead
Conditioning: Lambic, Cider, RIS, Ole Ale, Saison
On Tap: IPA, Helles, Best Bitter

CC

yeah i'm feckin annoyed with myself cos i should've just entered the beers and edited later.
i thought i'd secured the entries by registering an account.

plus side i can always say in future that 2017 would've been my year only the entry forms screwed me over!!!!

DEMPSEY

Quote from: CC on January 27, 2017, 01:53:29 PM
lads i registered an account a couple of weeks ago, for the nationals, on the competition entry site but did not register the actual entries themselves as i didn't know which beers i'd actually enter....

i assumed that by registering an account that meant i was assured the 5 entries

now i'm trying to add the entries but it seems that i can't as the entry limit has been reached

is there anything i can do at this stage???
Did the same as you :(
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Leann ull

And 2 others I know as well

GlasbrewInc