• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 15, 2024, 06:37:47 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Brewday at Tog Sunday 9th June

Started by Padraic, June 06, 2013, 11:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brew_Diva

Many thanks guys for all the help yesterday. I enjoyed it immensely and also feel I learned a lot.

Padraic thanks again for the loan of Mash tun and cooling device the massive paddle etc. Also Rossa for bringing the Yeast don't think I could have left that out  ;) and Thomas and Padraic for the Citra and Cascade... Hops is now officially a new favourite smell!!

Hopefully now we'll end up with something nice to drink as a result of it... its happily working away now under the stairs.

Those beers were great James, exactly what we needed while waiting for the beer to come to the boil... and couldn't have done without your calculations of IBU were  considering my only slightly pedantic approach to measurements on the day  :D
My housemate kindly put a massive sign on the top of the bucket for me Brewing in Progress do not open!! we'll see what happens now after the few weeks... Exciting!!  ;D

brenmurph

Well done Diva ( Michelle) great to see u got hooked :)
We are delighted we gave u a bump start on the  Kildare meets, great to see u settled into ur local group, keep us a bottle to test!

Padraic

"Massive paddle"  ::)

Glad you enjoyed the brewday! And we hope it goes well and we have a great beer at next months tasting!