• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 15, 2024, 07:03:37 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Club Shirts

Started by banjobrew, March 07, 2016, 08:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

banjobrew

Okay so here's the link to the colours and sizes:

http://www.promotional-store.com/(S(t2d3x2fimm13tesjlucy1ths))/referredproduct.aspx?id=7267

Are we all going with one unified 2016 colour? Different colours for each person?

Let me know.
Belfast Homebrewers.

robotmonkey

I'll change to a 2XL, happy to go with the consensus on colour

Roo

It's got to be Neon Yellow....it's obviously a new season colour and with our skin tone I think it'd be ace...

Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

banjobrew

Yes agreed that's 10 neon yellow shirts ordered.
Belfast Homebrewers.

banjobrew

Joke.

So lads minimum order is 10 so I'm going to order two more mediums. I'm more than happy to take them or if anyone else wants an extra different colour then let me know. They come to £17.13 each (this includes £30 logo setup which we wouldn't have to pay in future for the same logo) and I'll be emailing them the final order tomorrow. Unless anyone has any objections.

I'm ordering 8 dark green polos and two extras.

All with Belfast Homebrewers logo.

Belfast Homebrewers.

Bazza

Nice one, Gareth.

Dark green all the way? It'll be Belfast parks and leisure staff day out on the 23rd :)

Remind me; what colours does green not go with these days? I can never seem to get it right. Don't want to let you all down in Dublin with an ill-matched colour scheme.

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

robotmonkey

Great stuff!

Bazza, like my mother always said, red and green should never be seen.

Bazza

Quote from: robotmonkey on March 15, 2016, 04:01:32 PM
Great stuff!

Bazza, like my mother always said, red and green should never be seen.

Same applies when picking your nose  ???

Okay. So t-shirt hand out top of the order for the next meet. Excellent.

-Barry
― Groucho Marx

Quiet_Man

Yep....great stuff Gareth. Thanks.

sub82

Klasse! Good work man - thanks!  ;)

banjobrew

Seeing about two more shirts. Anyone else want one? Last orders.
Belfast Homebrewers.

Roo

Does it have to be that green?
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

banjobrew

Nah any colour. Need to know by 5pm today if we've any chance of getting them in time for brewcon.
Belfast Homebrewers.

Bazza

Ah man. Has to be green.
Otherwise we look like any other disjointed group of blokes, and not this mighty team of men proud and true, marching out of Connolly Station bearing the Belfast standard, filling onlookers with fear and awe, but mostly extreme pity.

It's my dream, but it's your 17 quid  :-\

-Barry
― Groucho Marx

Roo

Quote from: Bazza on April 11, 2016, 12:45:22 PM
Ah man. Has to be green.
Otherwise we look like any other disjointed group of blokes, and not this mighty team of men proud and true, marching out of Connolly Station bearing the Belfast standard, filling onlookers with fear and awe, but mostly extreme pity.

It's my dream, but it's your 17 quid  :-\

-Barry

Can't argue with that rally cry.