• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 05, 2024, 03:45:48 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Jack Cody's Tour

Started by helmet, May 20, 2015, 10:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmet

Quote from: Rats on June 17, 2015, 10:02:32 PM
No going to skip this one.
Are you skipping the bus or the whole tour?
I've the brother in law booked in as well. He has a couple of brews under the belt now.

Rats

I drive way to fast to worry about cholesterol

Acott

Matthews suits me lads  :)!

itsclinto

Well lads. What time is the northern part of louth arriving in the south?  My house is free if anybody wants to stay over!   I propose the cross as a meeting point as its beside the Matthews bus stop at dominics (beside the old garda barricks)!  It might be best to organise a time and we'll have the pints ready!

By the way I'm looking forward to this if it doesn't come across in the above post

danger_zone

I reckon we could get the 12 bus up. That would drop us outside Dominics by half. Plenty of time for a couple of pints then get a mini bus out yonder

I won't be able to stay over but thanks for the offer
fermenting - peach wheat, mango wheat

drinking - whiskey stout

itsclinto

That sounds good.  Myself and helmet will have to start organising the welcome party  :P

helmet

Grand job lads. See yis there. Do we have enough bodies to warrant a bus or will we just ring for a taxi on the day?

Acott

Wow, it's lucky I checked, I thought it was still on the 11th!

Looking forward to it, Sunday plans so I'll have to make the trek back to Dundalk, appreciate it Clinto!

itsclinto

Right lads.  I was on to my brother and he mentioned that the cross mightn't be open at 12.  Unfortunately, he's right, it opens at 4.  Anywhere else you's would like to go?  There's not too many in drogheda - carnes probably the highlight of we have to offer

Ps i got the brother to be my plus one  :P

helmet

Sounds good, I can meet yis at the bus stop and we can walk up to Cairnes from there.

Acott

What Matthews bus were you lads thinking of getting tomorrow?

danger_zone

I was thinking of 12 bus but if you think thats too early to head down I don't mind waiting for a later one
fermenting - peach wheat, mango wheat

drinking - whiskey stout

itsclinto

Who's coming from dundalk tomorrow? I know acott and danger zone are for sure. Cronan can't make it. Is barney and hericulain (spelling)?

There'll be four of us with helmet and myself having plus ones from drogheda

helmet

I've a helicopter booked to airlift us out to Cody's at 1.45 from Cairnes. So, any time before that is spot on.

itsclinto

Quote from: helmet on July 03, 2015, 08:21:17 PM
I've a helicopter booked to airlift us out to Cody's at 1.45 from Cairnes. So, any time before that is spot on.

Always trust a rep to go that one bit further!  ;D