• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 01:09:45 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

So whats next?

Started by itsclinto, August 17, 2015, 09:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acott

I agree, go for the bigger logo!

I can also provide the logo in white, that might open up more options on the tshirt colour

Herculainn

T-shirts:
1. Helmet - 2 large 1 small
2. Cronan - 2 large
3. Acott - 2 large
4. Itsclinto - 2 large (& a hoodie if thats available) and 1 small
5.Barney 2 large & hoodie if possible
6.danger_zone - 2 large 1 small
7.Herculainn - 2 large (big logo, b&w or charcoal)

Running total: 17 t-shirts ; 2 hoodies
blah blah blah yackity smackity

itsclinto

Quote from: Acott on August 26, 2015, 10:05:43 PM
I agree, go for the bigger logo!

I can also provide the logo in white, that might open up more options on the tshirt colour

+1 on the bigger logo.  If you do the white does that mean another set up charge?  It might have to be one or the other!

helmet

Yup, Tom said white ink is no extra. We need that inverse version of the logo Acott, that OK?

Acott

Quote from: helmet on August 27, 2015, 11:58:44 AM
Yup, Tom said white ink is no extra. We need that inverse version of the logo Acott, that OK?

No problem, I can send over the Illustrator file...will I send it to yourself?

helmet

Yeah, grand I'll shoot it off to himself then.

itsclinto

T-shirts:
1. Helmet - 2 large 1 small
2. Cronan - 2 large
3. Acott - 2 large
4. Itsclinto - 2 medium (chestnut with black ink and lime with white ink) & a large hoodie (charcoal with white ink) and 1 medium womens (heather purple with white ink)

Just updated my colours and sizes

helmet

T-shirts:
1. Helmet - 2 large (chestnut w/black ink, military green w/black ink) 1 medium ladies (charcoal w/black ink) 
2. Cronan - 2 large
3. Acott - 2 large
4. Itsclinto - 2 medium (chestnut with black ink and lime with white ink) & a large hoodie (charcoal with white ink) and 1 medium womens (heather purple with white ink)

Lads, can yis update the colours yis want and I'll get the order to Hopbomb. Might be good to have this sorted for Homebrew week?

I can settle the invoice with him and I could mail my bank details to anyone who's buying.

itsclinto

Quote from: helmet on September 01, 2015, 08:28:06 PM
I can settle the invoice with him and I could mail my bank details to anyone who's buying.

Might be an idea to have the paypal account for the club so nobodies out of pocket

helmet

Is there a general club account?

Edit: just found this. http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.ie/forum/index.php?topic=9691.0

So,do we just stick what we owe into the bank account and use PayPal to settle with Hopbomb?

Leann ull

If you are going to use the club account there is a levy of €1 "levy" to receive in and transfer over, I think Mr. HB takes PP as well?
I also know he has a min run I just can't remember the number

Acott

T-shirts:
1. Helmet - 2 large (chestnut w/black ink, military green w/black ink) 1 medium ladies (charcoal w/black ink) 
2. Cronan - 2 large
3. Acott - 2 large ( Charcoal w/Black Ink, Sports Grey w/Black Ink )

Added my colours

danger_zone

2. Cronan - 2 large
6.danger_zone - 2 large (gold, irish green) 1 small (red)

fermenting - peach wheat, mango wheat

drinking - whiskey stout

cronan

2. Cronan - 3 large t-shirts (charcoal and red w/Black ink, black with white ink)  1 large hoodie navy with white ink

Running total: 18 t-shirts ; 3 hoodies

Herculainn

2. Cronan - 3 large t-shirts (charcoal and red w/Black ink, black with white ink)  1 large hoodie navy with white ink
7.Herculainn - 1 L, 1 XL (black shirts with white logo)

Running total: 18 t-shirts ; 3 hoodies

updated my order...
blah blah blah yackity smackity