• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 11:23:07 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Boyne Brewday

Started by danger_zone, March 19, 2017, 01:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danger_zone

We're meeting up next Saturday the 25th for a 9a.m. start at Boyne Brewhouse. I've been dying to have a tour of the place for ages so I'm really looking forward to this. 150 litres of the finest NEIPA in the land will be brewed.

Who all is coming and who is taking a fermenter home with them? I'll pass on the fermenter unfortunately.

I'll be rocking up with Pete as he's picking up a keg from me
fermenting - peach wheat, mango wheat

drinking - whiskey stout

helmet

I'll be along for a few hours. I'll bring a fermenter too!

itsclinto

I'll be there. Might be a bit late as I've the nct at 9.20 but should be round after. I'll also bring a fermenter for myself and colm

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

CClinton48

You can put my name down! Looking forward to it! As niall said we'll split a fermenter :)

Frequent Sequence

I'm in! Sharing With Dan :)

List:

1. danger_zone
2. helmet                    10L
3. itsclinto                   10L
4. CClinton48              10L
5. Frequent Sequence   10L

Ed

I'm in - should be there for 9.00 alright  :) I'd be happy to take anything that's going \ split with somebody?

1. danger_zone
2. helmet                       10L
3. itsclinto                     10L
4. CClinton48                10L
5. Frequent Sequence   10L
6. Ed                             TBC

Vladabeer Brewtin

I was really hoping I was going to make it to this as my first meetup with the club but unfortunately I'm not going to make it :(

I drive past that Brewery twice a day and am fascinated by it's interior.

Have fun everybody !!

Hopefully I'll make it to the next normal meetup.

itsclinto

Quote from: Vladabeer Brewtin on March 21, 2017, 11:00:46 AM
I was really hoping I was going to make it to this as my first meetup with the club but unfortunately I'm not going to make it :(

I drive past that Brewery twice a day and am fascinated by it's interior.

Have fun everybody !!

Hopefully I'll make it to the next normal meetup.

Ah thats a pity.  We'll be having our next meeting on the second Friday of the month (so the 14th April) which i think will be in the cross.  If you want you can send helmet or danger_zone a pm and they should be able to set you up in our whatsapp group.  Most of the planning, etc takes place there

Dr Jacoby

I might be able to make it along to this lads (though obviously just as a neutral observer).

My main role will be to remind Crónán how drunk he was at the Nationals. Very entertaining altogether  ;)
Every little helps

Vladabeer Brewtin

Thanks itsclinto . I'll get on to the lads now about the whatsapp group.

helmet

Quote from: Dr Jacoby on March 21, 2017, 01:06:20 PM
I might be able to make it along to this lads (though obviously just as a neutral observer).

My main role will be to remind Crónán how drunk he was at the Nationals. Very entertaining altogether  ;)
The more the merrier!

danger_zone

Quote from: Dr Jacoby on March 21, 2017, 01:06:20 PM

haha I bet. We heard some of the stories

Quote from: itsclinto on March 21, 2017, 12:17:38 PM

Ah thats a pity.  We'll be having our next meeting on the second Friday of the month (so the 14th April) which i think will be in the cross.  If you want you can send helmet or danger_zone a pm and they should be able to set you up in our whatsapp group.  Most of the planning, etc takes place there

April 14th is Good Friday. Due to our draconian laws there'll be no pubs open. We'll have to rearrange

drinking - whiskey stout

itsclinto

April 14th is Good Friday. Due to our draconian laws there'll be no pubs open. We'll have to rearrange
[/quote]

Ah balls. I didn't realise. Who's house so? 😂

helmet

Quote from: itsclinto on March 21, 2017, 05:16:55 PM

Ah balls. I didn't realise. Who's house so? 😂

[/quote]
Knacker drinking in the church carpark?

danger_zone

We'll bring a corny keg of NEIPA, a picnic tap and knacker drink in style. We'll show the "dutch-golders" how its done

drinking - whiskey stout