• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 03:45:46 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Brehon Brewhouse tour

Started by danger_zone, January 16, 2015, 04:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danger_zone

Right guys, I emailed the brewing goblins @ brehon about a tour and they replied :

QuoteI'm sure we can organise that for you

Best come on a day when we are brewing

Give me a buzz closer to the date and we can sort

I asked them what days they normally brew on so hopefully that can narrow down the dates for us
fermenting - peach wheat, mango wheat

drinking - whiskey stout

helmet

Nice one Danger Zone, fair play to you!

danger_zone

just a wee update.they said they don't have specific brew days that it depends on demand so our best bet is to come up with a list of dates that we can agree on and go from there
I assume it would mainly be Saturdays that suits most of ye?

drinking - whiskey stout

helmet

Sounds good, the only weekend in March that doesn't work for me is the last one.

helmet

It's a famine or a feast!
Jack Cody's got back to me.....

Thanks Dan. Yes I'm sure we can do this. Might hook up with some folks from beoir. What dates did you have in mind?

Will we look at sorting Brehon for March and maybe look at Cody's for another time?

Sure, we're spoilt rotten!

itsclinto

Spoilt for choice now.  Thanks lads for organising them

Kevin O'Roundwood

Just had a bottle of their Killaney Red - feckin delicious! One of the best Irish Reds I've had so far.

Enjoy the tour!
Buachaill dána

helmet

Just to throw another option our way...... is anyone thinking of heading to the Alltech fair at the end of Feb?

itsclinto

I'm hoping to go.  It depends if anything crops up between now and then

Acott

I'll be heading to the Alltech fair, looking forward to it as it's my first craft brew fair!

Would love to join the Brehon tour, any idea on dates yet?

helmet

I'm going to head along to Alltech on the Friday if anyone fancies it. What date are we thinking for Brehon?

danger_zone

Yeah I'd be up for the craft fair lads. I emailed brehon and asked them to give me a shout if they're brewing on a Saturday towards the end of February or in March. So I guess we'll just have to wait it out. It'll probably be late enough notice when they get back to me as they don't have a regular brewing schedule

drinking - whiskey stout