• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 07:25:05 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Clonmel 1650 in Belfast

Started by Papat444, August 02, 2023, 01:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papat444

First time poster, hope this is allowed!

I have a buddy who misses Clonmel 1650 from a recent trip (we're both in Canada). It's draft-only unfortunately. I know this is a longshot but if there's a homebrewer who's willing to bottle a draft pint, i'd love to surprise my friend :). Send me a dm for discussion and thanks in advance!

phildo79

You know the beer probably won't survive the journey, right? And I don't mean because the bottle breaks.

Papat444

Quote from: phildo79 on August 03, 2023, 10:49:38 AMYou know the beer probably won't survive the journey, right? And I don't mean because the bottle breaks.

Yeah, I realize that. Maybe it's more for the thought of it? Like I said, it's a longshot.

phildo79

You might be better off with a bottle of lager that you can easily remove the label, then printing off a clonmel label and sticking it on it. You never know, he might be fooled.

Papat444

Quote from: phildo79 on August 03, 2023, 12:37:27 PMYou might be better off with a bottle of lager that you can easily remove the label, then printing off a clonmel label and sticking it on it. You never know, he might be fooled.

LMAO good point