• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 05:26:14 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

june meet

Started by LordEoin, June 10, 2014, 02:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordEoin

That'd be great Taf :)

Will_D

Quote from: BrewCity on June 17, 2014, 09:55:04 PM
So what's the story with the small beers comp? Is this the one that has to be BJCP Category 6?
I only have IPA, as usual.  ::)
The Cat 6 is the North County Brewers "I can't believe its not a lager" comp!
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

Taf

Fireplace booked from 7.30 onwards, although I probably won't be there until after 8.

mr hoppy

johnrm

I'm bringing about 20 BJCP Scoresheets
+ 1 comp entry and 1 non-comp.

Taf

Great night as always, and I think Mr Hoppy is continuing to corrupt me with his strange Belgian beer! He nearly has me persuaded to brew some funny beer with only 10g of hops!   

Dr Horrible

I don't think you'd sleep well if you brewed a batch with that little hops Taf! Have to admit though, I'm seriously considering an Old Bruin, it must be catching!

johnrm

Competition beers are on their way to Dublin.
You may thank Sam by buying loads of his beer!

Looking out the window, Imperial Oak Aged Stout seems to be a summer beer again...

Dr Horrible

Great stuff.  Buying Sam's beer definitely isn't a problem - it's even easier for me now the local filling station down the road have started stocking it, great to see them supporting the local scene.

Garry

Is that the petrol station in Riverstick? I was in there myself last week and picked up a few bottles of the BIPA, they were sold out of KPA  ;D

Dr Horrible

That's the one - they definitely seem to have problems keeping the KPA in stock, which is no bad thing!  I'm doing my best to lower their stocks on the Session IPA at the moment, very fond of it.

mr hoppy

Had it in Electric the other night as well.